Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-10-2012, 08:48 AM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
meh played with it today and nuked, no problem. Dude just move the buttons more to the middle and avoid having them in corners.
That's what i do and i still have a great k/d ratio but i feel like i would be better if they were at the same place that they used to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadiduekappa View Post
iCloud supported???
Nope

Jetpacks and rocket launchers xD
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

@killercow

download MC3 version 1.1 and the controls can be moved to the corners. Fix it to wherever you like then update to version 1.2. Thats what i did. it worked
Old 05-10-2012, 08:50 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 5.x

I still can't decide whether to buy this for my iphone 4 or not, I keep seeing mixed reviews.

Is the multiplayer laggy on iPhone 4?
Old 05-10-2012, 08:51 AM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide_B0mb3r View Post
@killercow

download MC3 version 1.1 and the controls can be moved to the corners. Fix it to wherever you like then update to version 1.2. Thats what i did. it worked
Yeah but for that i would need a backup of my IPA or to be jailbroken and since i'm on an ipad 3... But thanks anyway, i'm sure they'll fix it someday
Old 05-10-2012, 09:06 AM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide_B0mb3r View Post
Hey when i checked all the top 10 were rank 100 i swear. And thanks for that pic hahaha. I remmember playing you. You guys should play freeze tag. its the most fun mode I think. Go to the voice command and theres a command that says : "Lets camp here". I kept pressing it consecutively and it was soo funny and i was getting responses like : "wait for me".
I don't actually think the leaderboard is hacked.
When mc3 launched all the beta testers and internal gameloft testers were on it with rank 90 and massive xp, which they only had for testing of unlocking weapons and multiplayer in general.
They were all reset on day two of launch (i briefly held the no 1 spot) so probably same thing going on here.
I've checked the usual suspects for hacks and I haven't found any yet for the multiplayer, a couple for single player, but haven't tested them.
Just to be clear though, won't be testing any of the hacks that do come out because I hate the bxxtxxds. Even one or two of the well known crackers won't release an mutiplayer hack because they know it ruins the mutiplayer. Some do though.

In relation to the game in general, I'm having no problems with frame rate on iPhone 4s and iPad 2. I'm actually very happy with it. Think it's great visually and enjoying the gameplay in general.
Lag online is the only problem but that's down to the servers which mc3 was the same on launch before it sorted itself out after a couple of days.
Haven't noticed any draw distance problems but that's mainly because of the teleporting from lag probably.
The immersion in the mutiplayer is not quite up to mc3 but that's because mc3 has more to unlock I think.

I still am going to recommend that anybody wanting an fps should buy it.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:07 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

iPhone 4 (non-s) owners, how is multiplayer, in terms of graphics lag?
Old 05-10-2012, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
I still can't decide whether to buy this for my iphone 4 or not, I keep seeing mixed reviews.

Is the multiplayer laggy on iPhone 4?
If you buy this game to play on iPhone4, i think you will be dissapointed, because campaign is pretty playable, but multiplayer is pretty laggy with low framerate, but the big problem of multiplayer on iphone4 is the draw distance, because maps are very big, but iPhone4 cant render complete map, so the draw distance is ridiculous with a lot of fog, so you cant see some players, but if they are playing on iphone4s/ipad2/3 they can see you perfectly, and they will kill you
Old 05-10-2012, 09:19 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by osorio View Post
If you buy this game to play on iPhone4, i think you will be dissapointed, because campaign is pretty playable, but multiplayer is pretty laggy with low framerate, but the big problem of multiplayer on iphone4 is the draw distance, because maps are very big, but iPhone4 cant render complete map, so the draw distance is ridiculous with a lot of fog, so you cant see some players, but if they are playing on iphone4s/ipad2/3 they can see you perfectly, and they will kill you
It's okay if you don't play that one map in the city, forget what its called. Its much better on my ipod after a reboot. Even in multiplayer, the framerate is pretty smooth.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoeggs777 View Post
It's okay if you don't play that one map in the city, forget what its called. Its much better on my ipod after a reboot. Even in multiplayer, the framerate is pretty smooth.
yes in this map is very noticeable, but if you play any map on ipad2/3 you will see the big diference iphone4--ipad), because on ipad the gameplay is smooth and there is no problem with draw distance