★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocs View Post
How is the story in this game? Is it dependent upon you playing the first? I'd pick up this game but if the story is a continuation, I might just get the first then.
Get the first game, as this picks up pretty much straight after the end of it. I think you can get a free code for it in Starbucks at the moment.

Game Center: PlexShaw
iPhone 5s 32GB (Space Grey) / iPad Air Wi-Fi 64GB (Space Grey)
05-10-2012, 07:27 PM
The first one after the control fixes was a great experience. This game picks the ball right up from that game and runs with it. Great job by the Dev's. Bought it this morning.

05-10-2012, 08:25 PM
Ok. I'm stuck at the very beginning of the game. Talked to the blacksmith and got the ability to light the fires. Now what? Can't go right. I go back the way I started and see a way up. I go up and come to a cliff edge, go across and either fall back down or freeze to death because there is no fire there. What am I missing?

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
05-11-2012, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
Are you sure? How did you do it? OK so, I went and searched for an unreleased title (Sonic 4, Episode 2) and a few articles popped up. However, I can't seem to find a way to add these to the 'Upcoming' section of the wish list.
Search for the upcoming game ie.super meat boy, and at the top of an article about it you have the add to watch list slider. Unfortunately it seems that sonic ep2 has a glitch where the TA app links to 'super crossfire hd' instead of adding sonic to your watchlist...
05-11-2012, 08:30 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Sekelani
Guys I am stuck where you ate past a bridge and you cannot go up because there is a hill that brings you down each time you go up. Any help?
05-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Sekelani
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Ok. I'm stuck at the very beginning of the game. Talked to the blacksmith and got the ability to light the fires. Now what? Can't go right. I go back the way I started and see a way up. I go up and come to a cliff edge, go across and either fall back down or freeze to death because there is no fire there. What am I missing?
There should be a lamp right up the part when you go up. Tap on that then fire should come then you won't freeze
05-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
woohoo!!! congrats to Frontier Developments - LostWinds 2 is the iTunes Game Of The Week for the iPad! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
05-11-2012, 05:07 PM
very smooth gameplay!
05-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Game Impressions

This is a beautiful game on the new iPad. Great to see developers using the extra power to ADD graphical enhancements to the game. (Realtime Radiosity and Dynamic Shadows) I've just reached the point where I can switch seasons back and forth between Winter and Summer. Now it is really getting interesting!
05-12-2012, 01:09 AM
Lost Winds 1 & 2 are two of the best games I've played in a very long time.