Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-10-2012, 07:20 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Fantastic sequel,love everything About this game & very well optimized for the new iPad!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:23 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

I had no issues what-so-ever with the version 1.0 controls in the original... so I'm sure that effects how much I enjoyed it.

But so far, I'm also enjoying LostWinds 2 quite a bit. I can't wait to get into the real meat of the game...

Thank you, Frontier, for bringing 'Winter Of The Melodias' to the iOS! =oD
Old 05-10-2012, 08:28 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

How is the story in this game? Is it dependent upon you playing the first? I'd pick up this game but if the story is a continuation, I might just get the first then.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanGibbard View Post
Go to a news article about an upcoming game and you can add it to watchlist from there.
Are you sure? How did you do it? OK so, I went and searched for an unreleased title (Sonic 4, Episode 2) and a few articles popped up. However, I can't seem to find a way to add these to the 'Upcoming' section of the wish list.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:23 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocs View Post
How is the story in this game? Is it dependent upon you playing the first? I'd pick up this game but if the story is a continuation, I might just get the first then.
Get the first game, as this picks up pretty much straight after the end of it. I think you can get a free code for it in Starbucks at the moment.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:27 PM

The first one after the control fixes was a great experience. This game picks the ball right up from that game and runs with it. Great job by the Dev's. Bought it this morning.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:25 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Ok. I'm stuck at the very beginning of the game. Talked to the blacksmith and got the ability to light the fires. Now what? Can't go right. I go back the way I started and see a way up. I go up and come to a cliff edge, go across and either fall back down or freeze to death because there is no fire there. What am I missing?
Old 05-11-2012, 04:16 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
Are you sure? How did you do it? OK so, I went and searched for an unreleased title (Sonic 4, Episode 2) and a few articles popped up. However, I can't seem to find a way to add these to the 'Upcoming' section of the wish list.
Search for the upcoming game ie.super meat boy, and at the top of an article about it you have the add to watch list slider. Unfortunately it seems that sonic ep2 has a glitch where the TA app links to 'super crossfire hd' instead of adding sonic to your watchlist...
Old 05-11-2012, 08:30 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Sekelani

Guys I am stuck where you ate past a bridge and you cannot go up because there is a hill that brings you down each time you go up. Any help?
Old 05-11-2012, 08:31 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Sekelani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Ok. I'm stuck at the very beginning of the game. Talked to the blacksmith and got the ability to light the fires. Now what? Can't go right. I go back the way I started and see a way up. I go up and come to a cliff edge, go across and either fall back down or freeze to death because there is no fire there. What am I missing?
There should be a lamp right up the part when you go up. Tap on that then fire should come then you won't freeze