★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MASH
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 42.7 MB
  • Version: 3.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: 99 Launch Sale! 50% Off! Limited Time Only!

No more boring word games! Discover words, beat the clock, unlock the vault, collect gems, and uncover the top-secret Weasel Wordl! Or blast through our lightening quick 2-minute Blitz Mode!

Word Weasel is the fun, fast-paced word game for all ages that's easy to pick up, but impossible to put down!

Form words from letters anywhere on the game board to unlock the vault and collect the treasure! But uh-oh, It looks like you've got a mole in your midst! Watch out for Shades the Spy Mole as he tries to put a hole in your plans and steal the treasure for himself!

Earn huge bonuses by using power-ups and making big words! Collect confidential briefcases to uncover the top-secret "Weasel Word!"

Word Weasel is the ONLY Complete & Professional Quality mole-themed word game on the App Store!

Features:

Fun, fast-pace gameplay
Cool power-ups
Three game modes: Timed, Blitz, and causal play
Uncover the secret "Weasel Word" for a huge point bonus!
5 beautifully hand drawn levels
Fast app resume - stop playing anytime and pick up right where you left off!

AncientSheep's comments:

This is a great game for fans of the classic Blackberry game Word Mole. Inspired by the game Word Mole, Mole Word adds beautiful hand-drawn levels, two game play modes (with more on the way), and fun new gameplay mechanics.

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-09-2012, 02:19 PM
I was playing Word Mole last night on my BB 8900 and was wishing for it to be available on ipad...

I'm getting this....

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB

Last edited by Drexiel; 05-09-2012 at 02:37 PM.

05-09-2012, 02:32 PM
For the uninitiated, how does this play and why are there many similarly named games on the app store?

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
05-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by s💩💩💩💩💩7 View Post
For the uninitiated, how does this play and why are there many similarly named games on the app store?
The original game is called Word Mole.... the current "Word Mole" game on the appstore apprently isn't the official one, just a rip off. Plus reviews are very bad. Oh and you can see this on the ipad version of Word Mole, where it looks NOTHING like the original Word Mole game.

This is played like most word games... make a word! But instead of having to pick letters next to the one you chose, you can pick any letter no matter how far away from the original letter you picked. Anywhere on the board.

Playlist
05-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the additional details. I love word games, but I think I will wait for more impressions about what makes this good.

05-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the additional details. I love word games, but I think I will wait for more impressions about what makes this good.
it's very fast paced. There's a short time running out and you need to score a certain amount of points to finish the level and proceed to the next. The longer the word, the more points you get and the less words you need to advance.

Having puzzle juice, spell tower, welder and Word Mole... My fave is Word Mole since you are not restricted to making a word on a certain part of the board. You are free to chose any letter no matter where it is and the timer makes you hurry up.

Playlist
05-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
Having puzzle juice, spell tower, welder and Word Mole... My fave is Word Mole since you are not restricted to making a word on a certain part of the board. You are free to chose any letter no matter where it is and the timer makes you hurry up.
If Mole Word is as good as the other 3 word games you mention, it is a must buy for me. Welder is my very favorite IOS word game.

05-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
If Mole Word is as good as the other 3 word games you mention, it is a must buy for me. Welder is my very favorite IOS word game.
dunno if it's better... since i pretty much dislike how restricting Puzzlejuice and Spelltower are... But i do prefer Word Mole for it's flexibility in word creation and it's pacing

Playlist