★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: CODESPOT
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: PACXON: LEGEND IS BACK

Pacxon is one of the most popular puzzle games of all time. It's a classic combination of retro arcade games Pacman and Xonix. Pacman is one of the most recognised and played arcade games in history while Xonix is a less well known but equally addictive game. Fuse them together and we present to you an incredible game - Pac-Xon: Legend is back!

Pacxon: Legend is back was developed based on the essence of the legendary arcade game Pacxon with more creative twists on touchscreen devices. Experience a classic game like never before in a whole new HD resolution with the Retina.

Based on a incredible combination of two legendary games, Pacxon:Legend is back bring you back to your childhood with fresh experience on touchscreen devices.

Enjoy the smooth and comfortable control on touchscreen with classic style.

The creative Item system make the game more fun and challenging.

The day of easy arcade game is no more. Let's enjoy the new Pacxon with more challenges and harder requirements than what you have ever encountered.

Visit our website for more information: http://www.codespotmobile.com/pacxon

Trailer Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv4pmh2uWf8

code's comments:

Enjoy it and give us feedback for update.
05-10-2012, 04:21 AM
Can you switch the controls anywhere in the game ?

Just most iOS games i have the directional controls are always in the bottom left (not right)

05-10-2012, 08:23 AM
On version non HD with small screen, we already optimize control any where on screen
05-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Awesome! I♥PACXON!

05-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Thank IloveProtoss, do you have any comment?
05-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Just like the original. Very nice.

It is very addicting!!
05-12-2012, 09:25 AM
@pacxon fan: Do you want some wallpaper for your iphone or ipad with pacxon?
05-12-2012, 01:44 PM
08-09-2012, 03:58 AM
I'm one of the promo code winners
I tried the game and i can say that's not completely enjoyable because of the controls that aren't precise in fact i often go in the wrong direction, and this is surely the most irritating thing. In my opinion the game also needs Game Center leaderbords to be more challenging