★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: All different boss Challenges

05-19-2009, 10:53 AM
#1
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 0
All different boss Challenges

EPIC PET WARS

hey!

i would like to write down for each boss how many "hp" the boss has and what his equipment is.
i could not find a page where it is writen down,and i think that this would be very usefull.

so please help me to do this.

NYC boss has 450 HP i can remember this
05-19-2009, 10:54 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: somewhere
Posts: 1,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabi-barbie View Post
hey!

i would like to write down for each boss how many "hp" the boss has and what his equipment is.
i could not find a page where it is writen down,and i think that this would be very usefull.

so please help me to do this.

NYC boss has 450 HP i can remember this
what are you talking about?

edit: oh epic pet wars... ask in the correct place.
05-19-2009, 11:07 AM
#3
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 4,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by pante View Post
what are you talking about?

edit: oh epic pet wars... ask in the correct place.
That Forum is just for codes and add me threads.

This is just trying to put together an FAQ of the bosses, so technically it is in the right place.
05-19-2009, 11:08 AM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Posts: 2,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegantTnT View Post
That Forum is just for codes and add me threads.

This is just trying to put together an FAQ of the bosses, so technically it is in the right place.
And technically it has a horrible title

Don't check this site or private messages often.