★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The most popular cube eliminating game in 2012, gorgeous upgraded of the classic game, make you exciting and fun.

This is a super monster club, a variety of monster's faces appear on the screen constantly, you are not that familiar?

It's so exciting when the monsters are eliminated with a gush of blood.

It's so delightful when you get more and more golden coins.

You will love this game.

Based on the classic rules of game, innovation and add super hot props, it makes the game more beautiful and more exciting game experience. Five kinds of props with different functions, allowing you to eliminate the monster more easy, and giving you more surprises.

Already sick of monster eliminating and upgrade of the old mode of MMO games? Tired of the old-fashioned rules of the three elimination games? Come on and enjoy it!

Gorgeous screen and sound effects, you feel the ground, as if being in the world of monsters.

Come on! Burn your brain, cheer up to accept the challenge!

------------------------------
How players say:
Monster Club is a polished and attractive falling block match 3 game. It does not bring anything particularly new to the table, but the theme and presentation is very appealing. The difficulty ramps up gradually with a handful of different monster block tiles at first and more getting slowly introduced over time. There are a number of different and cool power-ups that randomly appear on the monster tiles which destroy different patterns of blocks when the special tiles get matched against. The controls use simple taps and swipes and I quickly got comfortable with them.
----------------------------

Youtube 1: http://youtu.be/XV_39Z9pyYI
Youtube 2: http://youtu.be/amJW08Ci5Dw

jubal's comments:
Youtube: http://youtu.be/XV_39Z9pyYI

--------The New iPad Retina supported---------
The most popular cube eliminating game in 2012, gorgeous upgraded of the classic game, make you exciting and fun.

This is a super monster club, a variety of monster's faces appear on the screen constantly, you are not that familiar?

It's so exciting when the monsters are eliminated with a gush of blood.

It's so delightful when you get more and more golden coins.

You will love this game.

Based on the classic rules of game, innovation and add super hot props, it makes the game more beautiful and more exciting game experience. Five kinds of props with different functions, allowing you to eliminate the monster more easy, and giving you more surprises.

Already sick of monster eliminating and upgrade of the old mode of MMO games? Tired of the old-fashioned rules of the three elimination games? Come on and enjoy it!

Gorgeous screen and sound effects, you feel the ground, as if being in the world of monsters.

Come on! Burn your brain, cheer up to accept the challenge!

If you want to try and review this game, please reply this thread and I will send you a promotion code through pm.
Thanks for you attention.
05-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Yes please can I have a pm

05-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeschylus72 View Post
Yes please can I have a pm
Sent, please check.
Thanks!
05-10-2012, 09:28 AM
I would like to try it. However, the US App Store currently will not allow us to post reviews for games downloaded via promo codes, so I will be limited to posting comments in this forum.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
05-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by s💩💩💩💩💩7 View Post
I would like to try it. However, the US App Store currently will not allow us to post reviews for games downloaded via promo codes, so I will be limited to posting comments in this forum.
Sent!
It doesn't matter. Thanks for your attention.
05-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by s����������7 View Post
Same! I don't understand that change in policy either, it makes it hard to help out a developer with rating their games! In any case I would love a promo code but sadly the only way to express my opinion of the game would be here...
05-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Game impressions

Monster Club is a polished and attractive falling block match 3 game. It does not bring anything particularly new to the table, but the theme and presentation is very appealing. The difficulty ramps up gradually with a handful of different monster block tiles at first and more getting slowly introduced over time. There are a number of different and cool power-ups that randomly appear on the monster tiles which destroy different patterns of blocks when the special tiles get matched against. The controls use simple taps and swipes and I quickly got comfortable with them.

This is a great match 3 game but it currently only has a single game mode and may lack longevity. But, you have to love a nicely implemented game with some of our favorite movie monsters in it.

4 of 5 stars

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
05-10-2012, 01:17 PM
I'd like to give it a try.

Thanks!

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
05-10-2012, 04:27 PM
I too am interested if you still have any free promos.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Could I try it to please? The theme of the game looks nice.