★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

NOVA 3 HD for iPad only?

05-10-2012, 07:33 AM
NOVA 3 HD for iPad only?

Are they going to release HD version of NOVA3 for the iPad? Not sure if I should wait for that version.
05-10-2012, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskU2See View Post
Are they going to release HD version of NOVA3 for the iPad? Not sure if I should wait for that version.
It's a universal build. It's already HD, so there would be no point.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
05-10-2012, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
It's a universal build. It's already HD, so there would be no point.
Thanks for the reply. I've been reading TA forums on iPhone and many are saying its not looking great and performance isn't that good on the new iPad.

I want to download it but don't want to then see that an iPad optimized app is available in a week. Just like NOVA 2.
05-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskU2See View Post
Thanks for the reply. I've been reading TA forums on iPhone and many are saying its not looking great and performance isn't that good on the new iPad.

I want to download it but don't want to then see that an iPad optimized app is available in a week. Just like NOVA 2.
This is likely to have been in development way before the new iPad came out, so unless they haven't already optimised it (I doubt it isn't optimised already), an update would be out shortly.
For their last few games they have been universal - they stopped separate apps long ago, so no fear of a different version coming soon!

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.
05-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord-sam View Post
This is likely to have been in development way before the new iPad came out, so unless they haven't already optimised it (I doubt it isn't optimised already), an update would be out shortly.
For their last few games they have been universal - they stopped separate apps long ago, so no fear of a different version coming soon!
Got it. Thanks for reply. Downloading it now.