★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ZOO
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ver1.1.0!
!!
-------
RPG!!

-----------

-----------
!!!

!
!!
RPG!

!!!!
!!

!!!
!!

!

!!
-------------------

-------------------
Twitter,Facebook!
Twitter,Facebook#QUEST_NOW!
!

GameCenter!
!
!!

-------------------------------

-------------------------------

iTunes

Sanuku's comments:

05-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Am I to understand that this is a

!
!
!
RPG!!!

Flangle Flangle Flangle Play No More!

05-10-2012, 10:23 AM
This game looks pretty fun, but unfortunately, I can't read anything. From what I can gather using Google Translate, it sounds like you send your hero questing in dungeons and you only minimally control him by giving certain instructions. The concept sounds pretty cool, so I'm hoping for an English translation at some point.
05-10-2012, 10:26 AM
No offense Sanuku, you're a great contributor here, but I don't understand the point of this post or video. Are there that many fluent Japanese speakers on this forum that could even begin to play this? I kept waiting for something to give, but it was basically 10 minutes of clicking through menus that meant absolutely nothing to me.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
05-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Hmmm, looks great, but unless clicking through endless menus is the actual game..."Quest Now" seems to be a bit of a misnomer.
05-10-2012, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
No offense Sanuku, you're a great contributor here, but I don't understand the point of this post or video. Are there that many fluent Japanese speakers on this forum that could even begin to play this? I kept waiting for something to give, but it was basically 10 minutes of clicking through menus that meant absolutely nothing to me.
I agree. Not sure what this is going to do but stir up a hornet's net of comments.
05-10-2012, 11:51 AM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
I'm digging the 3d Dot Game Heroes-like graphics. Just wish I could read this so I could play it

i'm a pretty kitty cat
05-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Wow... Very interesting. Unfortunately, with that much text ingame, the game is unplayable to me.

it'd be good to have an english version for this though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-10-2012, 02:02 PM
I gave it a try, and to be honest it wasn't very exciting. It's just a typical freemium game with a cute visual style.

All that text is just the tutorial. After that there's not much to it. You select a quest, equip your hero and send them out. There's no actual questing - you can use potions on the hero and see when they're fighting things, but otherwise all you can do is wait for the quest time to be up. There's a shop where you can buy new items, and both a storage chest and a pouch that your hero takes on quests (so put the healing items in there). You can get item rewards from quests.

It has the usual dual currency system, and you can buy items to bypass the quest time. It's by far from the worst freemium game around, but it's not really notable either.
05-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Anyone even know what the title "クエストなう" translates to?