★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Trees Of Life HD -> FREE

05-12-2012, 07:55 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Trees Of Life HD -> FREE

I know a couple people (including myself) were a little upset that the SD version wasn't just updated to be Universal... but now the HD version is free... so we can all play on our iPads in normal resolution. Yippie.

05-12-2012, 08:03 AM
this was just out... now it's free? ._.

anyways I've been curious about this one so imma pick it up

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
05-12-2012, 08:29 AM
Far be it from me to begrudge free-ness, but why only the iPad version?

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
05-12-2012, 08:35 AM
Didnt know it had an HD version, got the iphone one wishlisted so if I like this ill do my part and get that version too.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
05-12-2012, 09:09 AM
Total respect for the dev for making this free for a day..he is probably doing this for all the people who bought the iPhone version expecting it to go universal. Very loyal. Thanks Kevin

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
05-12-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Far be it from me to begrudge free-ness, but why only the iPad version?
I'm just guessing but possibly because there were grumblings among folks who bought the iPhone version assuming it would turn universal so they could play it on their iPad. This gives them the chance to pick it up for free instead of having to buy it again.

Edit: LOL, great minds think alike, and all that!