App description: Download the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated apps like Strikefleet Omega to be featured on FAAD!

Strikefleet Omega may very well be the best strategy game available for phones and tablets right now. - EGM

It's a must-download for anyone who enjoys games that require fast reflexes and quick thinking, or just wants to have a blast while making sure humanity sticks around for a while. - Gamezebo

From Harebrained Schemes, creators of Apple's Benchmark Game of 2011, CRIMSON STEAM PIRATES, comes STRIKEFLEET OMEGA!

*** Earths finest fleet, Humanitys final hour. ***

Earth has been destroyed by the Hive Queen and her Brood and you command Humanity's last defender, Strikefleet Omega. As Omega's Admiral, you are charged with a desperate mission--find the Queen and stop her before she obliterates our remaining colonies.

Warping from star system to star system in your search, Strikefleet Omega struggles to survive wave after wave of enemy attacks while mining precious crystals that allow you to warp in reinforcements from the last remaining shipyard in the Armada.

Warp in reinforcements such as:

Starfighter Carriers launch fighter squadrons you control with a drag of your finger
Artillery Gunships fire devastating area-effect salvos with just a tap
Advanced Mining ships gather warp crystals faster and more efficiently
Bomber Carriers launch bomber groups to assault huge alien capital ships
Particle Projection Cannons destroy anything touched by the target line you drag

And a many, many moreincluding the devastating Death Blossom, which unleashes the full power of your command ship, destroying entire waves of enemies at once!

Join the Armada and take your place as the Admiral of Strikefleet Omega!

Epic space combat awaits!

Humanity depends on you!

Sanuku's comments:

05-18-2012, 10:06 AM
I guess no one else got the same progress bug I had..I'll reinstall and try again.
05-18-2012, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
I guess no one else got the same progress bug I had..I'll reinstall and try again.
Haven't gotten that far, I'll let you know.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

05-18-2012, 10:29 AM
This game has gotten me into line drawing game again..almost want to pickup Flight Control Rocket (I'm fine with the IAP cause I dont care about the leader board).

Yeah..from what I played so far, felt no need for the IAP as long as you use the correct ships and use some strategy. Hopefully my next play through I can get to the end too. =)

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?

Last edited by tops2; 05-18-2012 at 10:44 AM.
05-20-2012, 04:14 PM
Just beat the game this morning. It's pretty fun game with no IAP required...just need to use correct strategies and upgrade appropriately when needed. In fact, with the almost fully upgraded ships, the majority of the game becomes really easy. That being said..the game is, to me, a few missions too long since reach mission feels about the same aside from some missions having really limited resources forcing to you change your resource gathering strategy.

The game, to me, is a cross of base defense, with flight control *controls*, and lite rts (rock/paper/scissors units, simple resource gathering & management) but has persistent upgrades.

For the people who beat the game, do you see Galaxy 2? Seems like galaxy 1, mission 40 is the last stage, but the achievement seems to show a galaxy 2.

Anyways..curious to see if the app comes back into the app store and has more mission updates.

Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
06-03-2012, 06:15 AM
This should be available in app store now.
06-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
This should be available in app store now.
Not so far...
06-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Darn. Been waiting on this in the US Appstore since announced.
06-25-2012, 09:47 AM
I do think this is a fun free game. I am at mission 12 or 13 or so. While the game is somewhat easy, it is possible to fail missions.

So far, I am not too sure why one would buy artillery, except for flexibility perhaps, since bombers & interceptors seem superior at killing huge & medium ships, respectively, and artillery doesnt touch shields. I'm also not too sure why one would ever buy regular fighters once heavy fighters are available. The speed difference seems pretty small, and they cost exactly the same. Presumably that is true for interceptors as well, although I havent bought the heavy interceptors yet.

The game doesnt do a good job telling you what kills what, but its so simple to figure out that its not problematic.

Use The Code JFLF5HT To Get 50% More Coins In Combat Monsters!
06-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
So far, I am not too sure why one would buy artillery, except for flexibility perhaps
Artillery is available long before bombers, and is efficient at fending off attacks from multiple directions-- they're fire-and-forget weapons, good for clusters of enemy fighters and bombers as well as smaller capital ships.
06-25-2012, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucepolicy View Post
Artillery is available long before bombers, and is efficient at fending off attacks from multiple directions-- they're fire-and-forget weapons, good for clusters of enemy fighters and bombers as well as smaller capital ships.
Yeah..I use Artillery mostly to pick off enemy fighters or for the rare alien saucers that comes out. You can focus your artillery on on side of the screen and set fighters to defense the other side. Otherwise, yeah, don't really need the Artillery, but I supposed it gives more interaction to directly influence the battles.