Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-18-2012, 10:06 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I guess no one else got the same progress bug I had..I'll reinstall and try again.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:11 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
I guess no one else got the same progress bug I had..I'll reinstall and try again.
Haven't gotten that far, I'll let you know.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:29 AM

This game has gotten me into line drawing game again..almost want to pickup Flight Control Rocket (I'm fine with the IAP cause I dont care about the leader board).

Yeah..from what I played so far, felt no need for the IAP as long as you use the correct ships and use some strategy. Hopefully my next play through I can get to the end too. =)

Last edited by tops2; 05-18-2012 at 10:44 AM..
Old 05-20-2012, 04:14 PM

Just beat the game this morning. It's pretty fun game with no IAP required...just need to use correct strategies and upgrade appropriately when needed. In fact, with the almost fully upgraded ships, the majority of the game becomes really easy. That being said..the game is, to me, a few missions too long since reach mission feels about the same aside from some missions having really limited resources forcing to you change your resource gathering strategy.

The game, to me, is a cross of base defense, with flight control *controls*, and lite rts (rock/paper/scissors units, simple resource gathering & management) but has persistent upgrades.

For the people who beat the game, do you see Galaxy 2? Seems like galaxy 1, mission 40 is the last stage, but the achievement seems to show a galaxy 2.

Anyways..curious to see if the app comes back into the app store and has more mission updates.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:15 AM
iPhone 4

This should be available in app store now.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
This should be available in app store now.
Not so far...
Old 06-13-2012, 04:05 PM
iPad

Darn. Been waiting on this in the US Appstore since announced.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:47 AM

I do think this is a fun free game. I am at mission 12 or 13 or so. While the game is somewhat easy, it is possible to fail missions.

So far, I am not too sure why one would buy artillery, except for flexibility perhaps, since bombers & interceptors seem superior at killing huge & medium ships, respectively, and artillery doesnt touch shields. I'm also not too sure why one would ever buy regular fighters once heavy fighters are available. The speed difference seems pretty small, and they cost exactly the same. Presumably that is true for interceptors as well, although I havent bought the heavy interceptors yet.

The game doesnt do a good job telling you what kills what, but its so simple to figure out that its not problematic.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:18 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
So far, I am not too sure why one would buy artillery, except for flexibility perhaps
Artillery is available long before bombers, and is efficient at fending off attacks from multiple directions-- they're fire-and-forget weapons, good for clusters of enemy fighters and bombers as well as smaller capital ships.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucepolicy View Post
Artillery is available long before bombers, and is efficient at fending off attacks from multiple directions-- they're fire-and-forget weapons, good for clusters of enemy fighters and bombers as well as smaller capital ships.
Yeah..I use Artillery mostly to pick off enemy fighters or for the rare alien saucers that comes out. You can focus your artillery on on side of the screen and set fighters to defense the other side. Otherwise, yeah, don't really need the Artillery, but I supposed it gives more interaction to directly influence the battles.