★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Enter the digital world of "Source Switch" Here you will jump from pad to pad while dodging oncoming enemies in this exciting runner game. Choose from a variety of modes including Normal Mode, Time Challenge, and Infinite Mode. In Normal Mode you must reach the end of the level to beat it. In Time Challenge you must get a certain amount of points before the time goes out. Infinite Mode is where you try to get the highest score possible! Once you have gotten the highest score play it again to try to beat your old high score!
05-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Has anyone played this yet?

06-02-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm still thinking of picking this up but can't seem to find a gameplay video. Can anyone help out with that?

Thanks!
06-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Sent a message to the developer through Facebook.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
06-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Great, thank you!
06-12-2012, 07:02 PM
From the developer, "Thanks for reaching out to me. I have tried twice to post on that forum that you sent me the link to but it never displays. I dont know if the administrators arent approving it or what. But anyways. There is no video up on the internet yet. I will be releasing the video next month after I release my first update to the game. The initial release was to just get the game into hands of people I know so that they can try it out and tell me what I should improve on. The update next month will change the game quite a bit. I will be adding a "star ranking" like cut the rope and angry birds. And getting more stars will get you more levels and costumes. It just takes me a little longer because I am the sole developer, and artist for the game and I have a day job. I also added coins and more obstacles and enemies to the game. If you guys have any more questions you can email me on here or on toucharcade.com. My username is Holden0905. Thanks again for reaching out to me"

Sounds great to me!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
06-14-2012, 09:08 PM
Thank you for following up by sharing the developers reply. I really like the look of this game based upon the screenshots but would like to find out what the gameplay is like before I purchase it.
06-14-2012, 11:07 PM
Dont know why those directional buttons are on the right side which is what is stopping me from TOFTTing this runner title. There's too much greatness in the Runner department lately and this has to be good for me to just dive for it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-15-2012, 07:07 AM
This is a challenging game. Just use logic and play it.