★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fruit Ninja HD and Puss in Boots HD --> 0.99

05-13-2012, 09:12 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Fruit Ninja HD and Puss in Boots HD --> 0.99

First time Puss in Boots HD is 0.99!
05-13-2012, 09:24 PM
Does Puss in Boots really add anything more to the game or is it just more of the same?

ıllıllı ȼ₯ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80

05-14-2012, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Does Puss in Boots really add anything more to the game or is it just more of the same?
touchArcade editor's review: ‘Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots’ Review – This Feline Fruit Fencer is a Great Addition to the Family

Quote:
If you could only have one Fruit Ninja game on your phone, I'd tell you to keep the original. It has a lot more to offer. But Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots is well worth playing, even if it's more expansion than stand-alone.
If you love it, buy both. Bought the "Great Addition" and didn't regret. At least it's the original and one of the most copied and cloned games in town.

Highly recommended! Cult! Alltime-bestprice.

Wikipedia: Fruit Ninja

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
05-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Granted I haven't played the original a lot..but Puss in Boots adds new challenges that's quite fun. Depending on taste, it got old for me quickly. I only keep the original Fruit Ninja on my iPod only cause of multiplayer.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
05-14-2012, 01:59 PM
I kind of like the the puss n boots version better. It is like a bunch of minigames, so the variety is good. Fruit ninja to me is all the same thing so it can get more repetitive. But the above poster is right, fruit ninja has good multiplayer support so that is one thing in its favor.
08-10-2012, 09:46 AM
On sale again!

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
08-13-2012, 08:16 AM
I've the iphone version - Is the ipad version more cool? Any comments are appreciate

MARCO76
======

Life is not a party - but the party is life...
08-13-2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marco76 View Post
I've the iphone version - Is the ipad version more cool? Any comments are appreciate
Best difference is multiplayer mode, you can play with two people on the ipad, and it is pretty fun to play with your friends. Most multiplayer games on my ipad are hard to play with my friends, cause they are just too easy to beat.

But this game multiplayer is great, simple, fun, and you aren't really playing against the other player.

And second best thing, is the retina graphics ipad make this game look really good.

Edit: oh yea, once in a while, I play multiplayer with just myself, with two styli, it is quite crazy but fun. I went to the anime convention here in Los Angeles last month, and it was fun playing fruit ninja on an xbox 360 with kinect, I was doing karate kicks to hit all the fruit. Quite fun.

Last edited by Connector; 08-13-2012 at 04:34 PM.