★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Phyzicle - the 2D physics sandbox that can bring your imaginations to life! Use a variety of shapes, constraints, and even FLUIDS to build amazing contraptions! Instantly share your creations with friends and check out what others have made!

Simulation:
- Infinite undo/redo
- Multiple snapping options including snap-to-grid and snap-to-object-center
- Tilt-based (accelerometer) gravity, zero gravity, and normal gravity
- Complete customization of all objects, including bounciness, friction, density, collision groups, color, and more
- On-screen action buttons to control motors and thrusters
- Save, load, and upload your creations, and download others creations

Fluids:
- Complete interaction with rigid bodies - floating, sinking, pushing, and more
- Multiple mixable colors

Shapes:
- Squares
- Rectangles
- Circles
- Gears
- Free-form convex/concave shapes

Constraints:
- Springs
- Rods
- Welding
- Pins (free or motorized)
- Thrusters
- Sliders

Phyzicle includes a comprehensive guide, multiple tutorials, and more!

Found a bug? Want to request a feature? Have something to tell us? Visit the Contact section in the guide! Were committed to our players and will do our best to fix every bug, implement every feature, and reply to all feedback!

With a multitude of features and such loyal developers, Phyzicle is THE physics sandbox you want to be playing on your iPod, iPhone, and iPad!

nullsquared's comments:
Hey guys! My name is Agop Shirinian, and I'm the developer behind Phyzicle, the 2D physics sandbox that can bring your imaginations to life! I posted here in an effort to find some help with Phyzicle earlier but ended up finishing the project on my own... and here it finally is!

Use a variety of shapes, constraints, and even FLUIDS to build amazing contraptions! Instantly share your creations with friends and check out what others have made!

Get it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phyzicle-sandbox/id502892632

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Phyzicle
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/PhyzicleSandbox

Youtube link | Pop Up

Simulation:
- Infinite undo/redo
- Multiple snapping options including snap-to-grid and snap-to-object-center
- Tilt-based (accelerometer) gravity, zero gravity, and normal gravity
- Complete customization of all objects, including bounciness, friction, density, collision groups, color, and more
- On-screen action buttons to control motors and thrusters
- Save, load, and upload your creations, and download others creations

Fluids:
- Complete interaction with rigid bodies - floating, sinking, pushing, and more
- Multiple mixable colors

Shapes: squares, rectangles, circles, gears, free-form convex/concave shapes

Constraints: springs, rods, welding, pins (free or motorized), thrusters, sliders

Phyzicle includes a comprehensive guide, multiple tutorials, and more!

Found a bug? Want to request a feature? Have something to tell us? Visit the Contact section in the guide! Were committed to our players and will do our best to fix every bug, implement every feature, and reply to all feedback!

With a multitude of features and such loyal developers, Phyzicle is THE physics sandbox you want to be playing on your mobile device!

Tell me what you guys think! It's free to play and contains two IAP: a $0.99 community features pack, and a $0.99 local saving/loading pack
05-15-2012, 02:15 AM
Omg! Sweet I used to have something like this on my ds and played it for hours at a time creating daft things. Downloading now impressions later.

Wow well after trying this out. It's pretty much everything you could want from a physics sandbox game. You can create anything you want.
Only improvement I'd like to see would be a delete button instead of double tapping.
And a some kind of save a video of your creation to your camera roll. (like a record/stop button)
I made a little ragdoll style guy and some stairs and ramps and just watched him fall down them :-) love it.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 05-15-2012 at 03:03 AM.