★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Robocalypse - Mobile Mayhem

05-19-2009, 10:33 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,944
Robocalypse - Mobile Mayhem


ORIGINAL ARTICLE
INTERVIEW
TA ARTICLE


Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
The game includes 17 single player missions as well as 18 multiplayer (Wi-Fi) missions in both head-to-head and coop modes. Vogster is also hard at work at online multiplayer but can't promise it will make it into the initial release. There are 10 different robot units to use each with different skills, weapons and personalities.

Last edited by theone1007; 06-05-2009 at 07:51 PM.
05-19-2009, 10:39 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
looks cool. I wish the thing at the top was at the bottom though, or could possible disappear or fade out without use. It takes up too much of the screen.

05-19-2009, 10:43 PM
#3
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
looks cool. I wish the thing at the top was at the bottom though, or could possible disappear or fade out without use. It takes up too much of the screen.
Ehhh.. tried it, but it doesn't look all too great. Plus, I want people to know it's a game that was originally on the DS and not some other random game.
05-19-2009, 10:44 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 4,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
looks cool. I wish the thing at the top was at the bottom though, or could possible disappear or fade out without use. It takes up too much of the screen.
I agree, maybe a downward swipe on the screen to drop it down and an upward swipe to hide it again
05-19-2009, 11:03 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone1007 View Post
Ehhh.. tried it, but it doesn't look all too great. Plus, I want people to know it's a game that was originally on the DS and not some other random game.
Wait... You are the dev?

I didnt know you developed games!
05-19-2009, 11:20 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
Wait... You are the dev?

I didnt know you developed games!
I'm not, I'm just saying. People would ignore it if it was just some random game and wouldn't bother to read ahead and realize this is a DS game. Some people liked this game on the DS and had a lot of positive feedback.
05-19-2009, 11:22 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone1007 View Post
I'm not, I'm just saying. People would ignore it if it was just some random game and wouldn't bother to read ahead and realize this is a DS game. Some people liked this game on the DS and had a lot of positive feedback.
Oh I get what you are saying. What we have here is a big ol' miscommunication. VegantTnT gets what I'm saying though. I meant that in the game, I wish the bar at the top would fade out therefore leaving more screen real-estate for the actual gameplay. Get it now?
05-19-2009, 11:22 PM
#8
Why would people ignore it before knowing it was a DS game? How do you think the plethora of other successful apps made it?
05-19-2009, 11:23 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 4,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone1007 View Post
I'm not, I'm just saying. People would ignore it if it was just some random game and wouldn't bother to read ahead and realize this is a DS game. Some people liked this game on the DS and had a lot of positive feedback.
Ooo, so you tried it on DS?

I thought you were referring to the part about giving the top bar the ability to be hidden
05-19-2009, 11:28 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
Oh I get what you are saying. What we have here is a big ol' miscommunication. VegantTnT gets what I'm saying though. I meant that in the game, I wish the bar at the top would fade out therefore leaving more screen real-estate for the actual gameplay. Get it now?
Ohhh... total misocmmunication here. I thought you meant on the thread the little bar on top that says Robocalypse. Wow... total miscommunication sorry guys, didn't mean to confuse you.