★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

FIST OF AWESOME - from the developer of Hard Lines

07-23-2012, 02:05 AM
wow this game looks crazy.

i love Hard Lines, this from the same dev = instabuy

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
07-23-2012, 02:09 AM
THIS GAME LOOKS AWESOME!

I have been looking for an app like this for ages...
Can't wait to eat it up! (that's what I do to great apps )

07-23-2012, 04:33 AM
This thread is fast becoming my favourite thing on the Internet ever. Thanks so much for the nice words, all that left is to make the game live up to expectations!

Hard Lines was a collaboration between myself and Spilt Milk Studios but FIST OF AWESOME is all me. Well, me and Echolevel aka Brendan Ratliff who is doing amazing things with the soundtrack. It'll be released through I Fight Bears, my own appropriately-named company.

As a little treat for making me smile with all the excited comments here's an EXCLUSIVE sneak peek at the latest iteration of the I Fight Bears logo that will grace the startup screen for FIST OF AWESOME.

Thanks again for all the support! There's still lots of things to announce and tease you with, and I'm already ludicrously excited about sharing them with you

Last edited by NicollHunt; 07-23-2012 at 04:37 AM. Reason: I can't spell
07-23-2012, 04:51 AM
this is looking really good nic
the gifs are already looking amazing

definitely looking forward to what you have in store for us in the future!

wilflare (Wilson)
iOS Beta Tester (List) | Reviewer | Blogger | Follow @wilflare | On testflight
07-23-2012, 09:33 AM
Man this looks good! Loved hard lines, my favorite snake type game
07-23-2012, 12:44 PM
When's the beta? Any idea? Like to help test this!
07-23-2012, 01:19 PM
FIST OF AWESOME is looking awesome. Keep up the good work .
07-23-2012, 02:56 PM
I've always wanted a game with 100% more AWESOME FISTS. Love the Animated screenshots. Color me excited for this game!

Toy Soldier Community Manager for Toy Studio Games
07-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToySoldier View Post
I've always wanted a game with 100% more AWESOME FISTS. Love the Animated screenshots. Color me excited for this game!
Color me?
07-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicollHunt View Post
This thread is fast becoming my favourite thing on the Internet ever. Thanks so much for the nice words, all that left is to make the game live up to expectations!

Hard Lines was a collaboration between myself and Spilt Milk Studios but FIST OF AWESOME is all me. Well, me and Echolevel aka Brendan Ratliff who is doing amazing things with the soundtrack. It'll be released through I Fight Bears, my own appropriately-named company.

As a little treat for making me smile with all the excited comments here's an EXCLUSIVE sneak peek at the latest iteration of the I Fight Bears logo that will grace the startup screen for FIST OF AWESOME.

Thanks again for all the support! There's still lots of things to announce and tease you with, and I'm already ludicrously excited about sharing them with you
I don't tend to follow blogs or The Twitters. xD But a Google search and an IndieGames article put me up to speed. Sorry bout that situation Nicoll, hope it's getting resolved.

Loving the cool new logo! WYP, nabbing the higher res version from your blog and making it a wallpaper! :P

All the best!