★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jorge Costa
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 4.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Destroy your opponent's pods while defending your own. Move your paddle with your finger. When a pod gets hit it cracks, if hit a second time it explodes. The winner is the first player to destroy all the opponent's pods.

jorge's comments:
My new game just got accepted in the app store, I'd really appreciate some feedback. It's a two player game played on the same device. The objective is to destroy the opponent's pods while defending your own. Move your paddle by touching the screen and sliding your finger left and right.

Here's a link to the free version:

The full version is the same without Ads:
05-16-2012, 07:04 AM
Just tried out the light version. It's pretty good. I like that two players can play at the same time on the iPad. I know I'm alone on this, but I like those kind of games. They're great when you're waiting for something with a friend.

I was not entirely clear on what the [+] crosshairs that come out from my little paddle are for. Does that do something besides show where the pod is going?

Original Songs For Less Than $100 Per Song [samples]
05-17-2012, 11:40 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Thanks BeatScribe,

The crosshairs are just to show where your finger last touched the screen just to give a better sense of being in control. For example when the game is paused, the paddles don't move, but the crosshairs do.

I'm thinking of implementing tilting of the paddles' bumper next, you'd use a second finger to control the tilting angle. I'd also put a checkbox in the options menu to disable tilting in case someone prefers the current simpler version.

I've released this game in the Family category only by mistake, I meant to have Arcade as the main category, I wonder how that affects the number of downloads. I'll fix the category in the next update.
05-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
I've released an update, you can now tilt the paddle with a second finger.

I'd really appreciate if someone would review it.