★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: John Tommervik
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 39.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: WARNING: Do not download if you are easily addicted to zombie games, scare more easily than a 5 year old, or don't have any experience of surviving in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

NOTE: any of the above is true, you may be better off playing that game which features ugly green pigs and cute little birds that are angry.

Zombie Games! is the newest iOS game in the zombie genre. You are a rescue pilot for the coast guard and have been ordered to report to an area of New York City. Your mission: find as many survivors as possible and rescue them. Unless the zombies find them first!

Features include:

-Action packed zombie helicopter game
-use the accelerometer controls or classic d pad controls
-earn your wings and compete for medals
-keep track of high scores

8BitGrenade's comments:
I admit - I am a sucker for the Walking Dead, Last Guy, and any survival game so I guess it's not surprising that I am inspired by those as well.

My latest release is Zombie Games.

A zombie apocalypse is in full effect. And most of New York City has been run down by these virus stricken mutants. As a rescue helicopter pilot for the coast guard, you are ordered to report to the Brooklyn borough and rescue as many survivors as possible - before the zombies hunt them down.

CHECK THE GAME OUT HERE:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-games!/id523993572?mt=8
05-15-2012, 12:14 AM
I just updated the link for those who were unable to view the game on the app store.

05-15-2012, 03:04 PM
Let me know if anyone has any questions or feedback. Would like to answer them or listen to what you have to say.

Thanks!
05-15-2012, 03:11 PM
From the screenshots, it looks like Atom Zombie Smasher without the heavy weapons and just the chopper pilot. Would you say that's a fair comparison?

and the horse you rode in on

Awaiting: Ridiculous Fishing // Random Battles // Monster Loves You! // Punch Quest // FIST OF AWESOME // Hammer04 // Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage
05-15-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3parkbenchhydra View Post
From the screenshots, it looks like Atom Zombie Smasher without the heavy weapons and just the chopper pilot. Would you say that's a fair comparison?
Thanks for the reply. Similar in some ways. Most notably the top down view and the look of it.

The way the two game play is a little different. And you are right about the weapons. There are no nuclear warheads in this one
05-16-2012, 04:54 PM
Game Impressions

05-16-2012, 05:17 PM
LOL@app description!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-16-2012, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
LOL@app description!
Well, it's true : ) j/k