★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fantastic 3d Mini Golf game in the space in a Fantastic Environment, 9 level available in this universal game, available also in iPod-iPhone and iPad version.
If you like this game already available the full version without Ads and with Fantastic 36 levels.
In first you can setup the start position, after in the course you can setup the direction. For the shot use the ball button, in the bottom left you can see the shot power.

ragdollgamestudio's comments:
Today released our new game, a Fantastic game, the Space Golf, full 3d mini golf game in the fantastic environment, different traps in the 36 different levels (courses), more and more difficult courses, online highscore table and others.

Available in the AppStore:

and available the Free version with only 9 levels:

ohh, and the promo codes

feel free!
05-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Got EH7WH6MJR7MM thanks.

05-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Got code P43JJH3XEX3F.

Will post impressions. I love golf games - hoping this is a keeper
05-15-2012, 10:00 AM
Thanks for RRNJ9FFJH9F6

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
05-15-2012, 10:15 AM
Quick impressions after playing 10 holes or so.

This is a basic mini-golf game. No muliplayer or career - just go hole to hole. No opponents or difficulty levels. Holes get harder as you go along. Not a biggie for me.

Its tough to judge speed - the ball goes from rolling to stopped quickly. Physics feel off and artificial.

Holes load very fast - no waiting :-)

Holes use 'normal' gravity. That is, Space is in the name the holes are set in space, but the holes I have seen so far are gravity-based. Even if you knock the ball off the course, it drops as if falling down a cliff. So Space is the theme but doesn't contribute to the gameplay as you might expect after playing Angry Birds Space, for instance.

Game feels simple overall with physics being off and not terribly fun. The physics are the #1 thing I would want improved. And it can't be too floatly so the ball rolls forever either. Has to be just right to hit the controllable and fun factor in a game such as this.

As it is now, this would have been interesting in the early days of the app store. Now, there are better golf games for your $$$. This is still fun and I will likely play through all of the holes as long as I don't hit a 'wall' in the difficulty. AFter that, I don't know that I will come back to it unless the physics are improved.
05-15-2012, 10:17 AM
Damn, no more codes
05-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Thanks RagDoll,I'll check it out