★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Armaan Khan
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 31.0 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: THORG: The Hidden-Object Roleplaying Gameis the first game ever made that combines addicting hidden-object gameplay with lightweight, randomized roleplaying elements.The objective is to clear a 49-cell grid, where each cell contains either a stat upgrade (health, attack, defence, or money) or a hidden-object battle with a Dangerous Thing. Beware: enemies get more powerful with every cell that's uncovered, but don't worry if things start to get tough. You have four handy skills at your disposal... if you have the money to use them, that is. Should you die (a VERY likely outcome), well, there's always next time!

THORG is designed for quick playthroughs, making it the perfect game to while away an empty coffee break, or even just relax for a few minutes in the middle of a hectic day. It's also designed to be tough, so don't worry if you get defeated. Just have fun and try again.

Features:
Lightweight RPG adventure
Addicting hidden-object gameplay
Randomised events make each playthrough unique
Short game times perfect for coffee- or lunch-break play

armaankhan's comments:
My first attempt at combining the hidden-object and roleplaying genres is now available for sale on the App Store, at the premium price of $0.99. It's a simple little thing that's intended to be a coffee-break type game, so don't expect some in-depth Skyrim style adventure, but with hidden-object instead (although it would be really, really cool if someone went and made that).

I'm not too sure the proper way to post the link so that it'll show up in that cool App Store preview way, but here's the link:

And here's some codes for y'all as well:
4P44R4HPHWY9
YRL4737LPYH6
L9M3FLWJHETY
W364EF7F3XXM
4TN3NYAJWN33
P9FTNP79FPRL
T6LE4EN4FJWE
K7W7WRKKXK49
KWXHY4KR6WJW
KEXJRF9496LA

Edit---Just to make it clear: THORG is iPad-only at this time.
05-15-2012, 04:11 PM
Took L9M3FLWJHETY,thanx!
Love rpg's and hdo's ,very curious how this works out.

05-15-2012, 04:15 PM
Kewl idea, grabbed YRL4737LPYH6.

Thanks!

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
05-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Grabbed P9FTNP79FPRL

I'll try it out in a bit...

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
05-15-2012, 05:11 PM
Thanks for 4TN3NYAJWN33

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
05-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Be sure to let me know what you think, even if you hate it completely. This is my first attempt at the genre and I fully intend to make more, so your feedback, positive or negative, is sought after and appreciated.
05-15-2012, 06:43 PM
One thing that bothers me about this community is that people take codes and don't say a word about it. Hopefully these people come back on the thread and post their impressions. This game looks pretty interesting, so I'll pick it up tonight and post back about my impressions. Good to see that you're open to feedback, arma. =]
05-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse channel View Post
One thing that bothers me about this community is that people take codes and don't say a word about it. Hopefully these people come back on the thread and post their impressions. This game looks pretty interesting, so I'll pick it up tonight and post back about my impressions. Good to see that you're open to feedback, arma. =]
I was thinking the exact thing; Ive been checking frequently for some impressions and ..... Nothing. It's dispicable.

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius
05-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Djflippy and ColeDaddy have always been good posters. I see no reason that they won't post some impressions. They just don't always post within a short time. The others i dont have any idea about. I too will await some impressions, as I mostly love all things RPG, and HoGs are also a favorite of mine.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
05-15-2012, 07:30 PM
I still don't get why developers even publish the codes here. Just send a PM? Anyways... hoping for impressions.

edit: or wait... it's 0.99 ... hitting the buy button.