★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cheats for Draw Something --> FREE

05-15-2012, 07:26 PM
Cheats for Draw Something --> FREE

If you have any suggestions or comments about this app, please tell us.
This will encourage us to improve it, thx~~~

Want the PAID Version of it? Please email us to get Promo Code.

Email: 28375541@qq.com

05-15-2012, 10:07 PM
What I can't believe is that someone needs to cheat at a game so blindingly simple.

and the horse you rode in on

Awaiting: Ridiculous Fishing // Random Battles // Monster Loves You! // Punch Quest // FIST OF AWESOME // Hammer04 // Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage

05-16-2012, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3parkbenchhydra View Post
What I can't believe is that someone needs to cheat at a game so blindingly simple.
Agreed. Cheating on a fun social game where there's no risk/reward seems pointless to me.
05-16-2012, 07:52 AM
I wish I had this when a friend sent me a poodle that looked like a squirrel, but if you turn the picture 180°, it looked like a lizard with a raincoat.
05-16-2012, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihimarcelo View Post
I wish I had this when a friend sent me a poodle that looked like a squirrel, but if you turn the picture 180°, it looked like a lizard with a raincoat.
LOL.

Your friend is the new Escher!

Awaiting: Ridiculous Fishing // Random Battles // Monster Loves You! // Punch Quest // FIST OF AWESOME // Hammer04 // Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage
05-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Agreed. Cheating on a fun social game where there's no risk/reward seems pointless to me.
"Hey folks, want to really get ahead of children, the elderly, and other suckers in Tic-Tac-Toe? THE SECRETS CAN BE YOURS!"

05-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Funny... since Draw Something is not competitive, why would you cheat? But if this app works based on a screenshot it is impressive. I assume they scan the letters and spaces and compare it to a list of Draw Something words that they have. There is no way they are doing it based on the actual drawing (if I'm wrong, it is highly impressive!).
05-16-2012, 06:12 PM
An app to give you the "upper hand" in a non-competitive game......why?
05-17-2012, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panama chief View Post
An app to give you the "upper hand" in a non-competitive game......why?
Maybe when you are playing with your friends who are bad at drawing and you don't want to disappoint them, you will need this.