★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 'Physics Puzzling with Cannon-Powered Fun - TheiPhoneAppReview.com, 4/5 stars'

'80 Levels of Tick-Flicking Fun with Customizable Areas! - CrazyMikesApps.com, 4/5 stars'

"Game Center, Brag to the world by uploading you star ranking worldwide. Earn Achievements as you "bounce" "shoot" and "rickashay" through each level"

Deep in the jungle, lay ticks that you must capture. Shoot your way across 80 levels in 4 lands, in the dark caves, to the bright jungle areas. Across the night sky, use gravity to your advantage. Avoid the traps, avoid spikes, falling rocks and much more. Each level is unique to the last, each level has their own strategy.

"Try and grab all the stars in the level for the best rating"

GlitchGameStudios's comments:

Trailer Video Here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3rmyatBrgE

App Here
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tick-flick-lite/id525372418?ls=1&mt=8

Deep in the jungle, lay ticks that you must capture. Shoot the ticks across 80levels in 4 lands, in the dark caves, to the bright jungle areas. Across the night sky, use gravity to your advantage. Avoid the traps, hit the switches to change areas of the level, avoid spikes, falling rocks and much more. Each level is unique to the last, each level has their own strategy.
Try and grab all the stars in the level for the best rating, find all the stars to unlock a bonus world.

AVAILABLE FOR iPHONE & iPAD

:FEATURE:

HD Graphics

Star Ratings

Unique Level system

Unlock able Areas

Secret Levels

Multiple Control Layouts

Collectibles

Lite Version = Free
Pro Version = 0.99

Like Us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GLiTC...48856515234915

We are also given away codes to 50 people to get the game for Free across
all platforms. on our Facebook page. just message us for your code.
05-19-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm not sure I see the "tick" or "flick" relationship between the game play and the game name, but I do like how this plays! It's more about shooting your ball from a canon and making a "basket" (or in this case, literally a box), then collecting all the stars present on the level to gain a final score of 0-3 stars.

The interesting twist is there's a varying amount of shots given in which to do this. Some levels have three shots available, some only one. What would be nice is to know at the beginning of a level how many shots you have. Using less shots doesn't increase your score, as far as I can tell. Collecting less stars definitely influences your score.

The levels where you have only one shot in which to make the box and collect all the stars are tough! So far I've only managed to 2-star those. I'm about 15+ levels in right now, and I'm liking this as a light physics puzzler. I'm playing this in 2X mode on my iPad, because an iPad version doesn't exist right now (it's coming). It runs quite well in 2x mode, and the graphics are nice and crisp, especially on my retina iPod Touch.