★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FWA (Favourite Website Award) Winner - Mobile Of The Day 6 June 2012
Finalist StartUp02
AppTudes.com: "There are as many flavors of platformer as there are ice cream, and with the arrival of Bad Seed Entertainments newest offering, Sheep Up!, its time to make room for another, with its wool-covered protagonist and original spin on a popular genre."
Gamezebo.com: "a unique and fun experience among the many iOS offerings"

148Apps.com 4/5 Stars : "..I know Ive already implied this, but Im going to blatantly state it just in case: Sheep Up! looks really cool [ ... ] ..ve also been suitably impressed by the new perspective on a fairly familiar genre.."

AppAdvice.com "Sheep Up! is an awesome physics based game that has a unique story and gameplay.."

Jump in and start a vibrant and colorful adventure inside a cardboard box!
RETINA DISPLAY SUPPORT!
iPad3 SUPPORT!

Bahhhhh!!
You are the only hope for a tiny toy sheep stored in a cardboard box together with other old toys. Help the jumping sheep escape and reach the top of the box for freedom!
Bahhhhh!!
Sheep Up! is an original and humorous puzzle platform complete with 20 addictive levels, a multi-directional tilt control gameplay, a huge variety of gameplay elements, 2 different game modes, colorfull and enjoyable settings, an original soundtrack, and much more.
Instant smiles included in the pack.

Supported device:
iPhone3GS iPhone4 and iPhone4S
iPod Touch 3rd and 4th Generation
iPad1 iPad2 and iPad3
05-16-2012, 05:25 AM
nice look... amazing levels.... clear sound....
05-16-2012, 07:40 AM
Remember seeing this on upcoming games section, with this week being so slow I might have to get this as my only buy.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
05-17-2012, 12:23 PM
Game Impressions

Bought it: it's a very nice game! Very nice graphics, and I love its soundtrack. The gameplay is very well done: every level has something new in it, motivating you to continue playing it to discover the new stuff.

Unfortunately it don't supports Game Center. I hope they will add it soon!

UNAgames - iOS indie developers.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
05-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to DocDumb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafu View Post
Bought it: it's a very nice game! Very nice graphics, and I love its soundtrack. The gameplay is very well done: every level has something new in it, motivating you to continue playing it to discover the new stuff.

Unfortunately it don't supports Game Center. I hope they will add it soon!
Thanks a lot!

We are working also for add the Game Center support, so don't be afraid, is coming!