★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An evil viking gorilla has strewn frightful orange balloons across the lands, simply to strike fear into the hearts of its peaceful inhabitants(Helpless, disgustingly cute, pink rabbit-like creatures called Chompers). From your trusty war plane, you must use your ballistic skills to blast aside all obstacles and destroy every last balloon of terror. In the full version of the game, battle your way through 80 levels across four beautiful worlds, restoring peace and working your way toward the evil viking gorilla's ruin. Only you can bring back tranquility to the land!

This Lite version of Missile Monkey gives you a taste of the action through the first 20 levels of the game. The entire jungle world.

In the full version of the game:

- 4 worlds to save

- 80 action packed levels

- Gorgeous 3D graphics

- Awesome physics-based ballistics gameplay

Echoseven's comments:

Lite Version: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/missile-monkey-lite/id514298618?mt=8
05-16-2012, 08:10 AM
I'm digging this gameplay and I'm not a huge casual gamer... I'm sold

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
05-16-2012, 08:10 PM
Got some dollars to burn and this is one of the few games that look worth a download. Throw in the fact that it's universal and I'm sold. I'm hoping for diversity in the levels tho, and not just in the backgrounds.
05-16-2012, 08:49 PM
Game Impressions

05-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Very Impressive

This is a very impressive game app. I must say I don't get sick of it very easily.
05-17-2012, 08:05 AM
Hey Sanuku, I'm always curious after you post your videos what you actually think of the gameplay... How was this one?

Now playing: Working my way through the best retro games recently re-relased including Sonic, Raiden Legacy, Blazing Star and more. Keep them coming! And revisiting all Orange Pixel titles...