★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-17-2012, 04:39 PM
#21
I got the game , i thing it's fun , and I was wondering if anyone else can find a online gamecenter game. Whenever I try multiplayer it seems no one is online
05-17-2012, 07:41 PM
#22
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,518
Yup, it seems to be online only, no async...

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)

05-17-2012, 08:06 PM
#23
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 586
Can you and one friend play online? I ask this because it mentions 3 to 6 players...

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
05-17-2012, 09:35 PM
#24
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 4,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecwrtr View Post
Can you and one friend play online? I ask this because it mentions 3 to 6 players...
Great question. In the board game it's 3 people, one criminal and two other players (each controlling two yardies each)

I've yet to connect to a match to see if theres an option to play as several yardies, but if someone wants to start a match so we can test it and async they can send me a mention on twitter
05-17-2012, 09:51 PM
#25
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganTnT View Post
Great question. In the board game it's 3 people, one criminal and two other players (each controlling two yardies each)

I've yet to connect to a match to see if theres an option to play as several yardies, but if someone wants to start a match so we can test it and async they can send me a mention on twitter
I have sent you 2 invitations over GC but it seems to me that I have to stay and wait for your reply before starting. So I think the GC online is pretty much sync only.

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
05-17-2012, 09:58 PM
#26
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 586
Yeah, great game to play with your significant other IF it allows only two human players in a game. If anyone finds out, please let me know. Thanks!

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
05-17-2012, 09:58 PM
#27
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 4,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
I have sent you 2 invitations over GC but it seems to me that I have to stay and wait for your reply before starting. So I think the GC online is pretty much sync only.
I didn't get an invite notification. I sent you one and I'm currently "waiting..."
05-17-2012, 10:22 PM
#28
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganTnT View Post
I didn't get an invite notification. I sent you one and I'm currently "waiting..."
Don't see anything here either... This one has no notification so I wonder...
BTW, I am still at work to start anything meaningful...

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
05-17-2012, 11:14 PM
#29
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
Don't see anything here either... This one has no notification so I wonder...
BTW, I am still at work to start anything meaningful...
I wonder of that means you cant do a 2-player game, or if multiplayer is having issues...

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
05-17-2012, 11:21 PM
#30
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 4,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecwrtr View Post
I wonder of that means you cant do a 2-player game, or if multiplayer is having issues...
Looking like its the multiplayer. When I start the game it asks to add players and it says 2-4 player so it should be fine with just us :/