★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cuboid is a twisted, mind-bending 3D puzzle game that will have you addicted right from the start as you travel through stunning ancient ruins, manoeuvring the cuboid through mystical exits to move to the next level. Amazing graphics and soothing music will engage your senses and immerse you in this addictive, surreal puzzle world.

By flipping and rotating through a series of increasingly complex tile mazes, players must move the cuboid as quickly, and in as few moves as possible to get the highest score. Use the intricate tile layouts, switches, bridges, and teleports to complete each level to unlock enchanting new puzzles, earn antique treasures, and discover exciting new levels to explore. Are you ready to step up to the challenge and enter the twisted world of Cuboid?

FEATURES:

STIMULATING GAMEPLAY - Bend your mind and twist your thinking in order to solve 66 challenging puzzles from beginner to expert

3 BEAUTIFUL SETTINGS - Explore the ruins of an ancient temple with ruined dome, altar chamber and temple catacombs

INTRIGUING ENVIRONMENTAL ELEMENTS - Use the increasingly complex tile interactions such as switches and teleports to complete each level and earn cool antique treasures

BONUS LEVELS - Unlock captivating new puzzles and exciting environments for the truly committed puzzle solver. More levels to come in future updates!

NEW PUZZLE CHALLENGES - Try out the 'fewest moves' and 'time-based' trials, and then compare scores in the online standings for the maximum Cuboid challenge

LEADERBOARD AND ACHIEVEMENTS

FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games

Sanuku's comments:

05-17-2012, 09:03 AM
I have this game in my PS3, very fun.

P!

05-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Pretty good game. On my ipad 1, got a blank black screen, until a reboot (had to do it a few times while playing). It also crashed a few times while playing and had to start a few levels over. It's still fun to play. Graphics are smoothe, animation good. It seems kind of weird that when it goes down the hole you don't see the block go though.
Still a good game hopefully the crashing will be fixed.

Last edited by Dazzlemi; 05-17-2012 at 06:20 PM.
05-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Pretty interesting... played a couple of levels, no IAP bought yet (no ads and unlocks the full game), buy maybe... and no crashes or anything like that so far on iPhone 4
05-17-2012, 06:06 PM
I have ads on my ipad, 0.99$ to remove them. The game boasts retina display on the new ipad and looks fantastic.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
05-18-2012, 05:55 AM
Got to play through the first world for free.
Then of course, your expected to cough up money to play more.
If it were a standard $1.99 unlocking fee..I would probably get it. But Im not going to purchase consumable coins with no guarantee how far it'll get me.

No sir-ey bob.

There's many other games with similar gameplay that are cheaper/1 payment.

Pharaohs coffin
Qvoid

Etc

This one wasn't different/unique enough to buy another game with the same gameplay element.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
05-18-2012, 06:26 AM
I am close to finish the first (Dome) level with all 3 stars and Etalon (i am trying more than 3 times to some stages) and there is no need for iap yet (i don't know if something will need to unlock the second level). I only bought the no ads iap just to support the devs... Great game so far, super nice on the new iPad and very addictive (at least for me).

P.S: I think will be awesome if you could add the ''replay'' button inside the game so we can access it without must go all the time to pause/menu tab... And of course more levels please!!!
05-21-2012, 07:33 AM
It's awesome game!
Thanks to all developers!!!
05-22-2012, 01:45 PM
Great game and it gets increasingly hard to figure out some of the levels with minimum moves. I did pay to remove the ads as I thought it was worth it. But I'm wondering what the coins are used for? I would like to see them used to buy hints as u only get two to begin with. Right now the coins serve no purpose.

Another thing I would like to see is unlimited replay of the hints once you decide to use one on a given level. As it stands right now you only get to use it twice and that's not enough. Some of the levels take more than 60 moves to clear, i.e. "Dome" level 15. It nearly impossible to memorize that many moves when the block is double timing it showing you how to clear it. At least add a way to slow it down so we can track it easier.

Other than that it's a good, challenging game. Especially if you like to achieve the "etalon" on all levels!

Last edited by timo2000; 05-22-2012 at 06:56 PM.
05-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Played it back in 2009 on PS3.Definetly a classic game.Glad it came to iPhone