★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bravo
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 43.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Insanity comes to the streets of the App Store Daily Bravo

An open city, 20 levels, 10 cars, and a driver out of control: the best combination for having a good time with your iPhone. And its FREE!

Let the anger seize you and cause chaos in the city, but only in Crash Mayhem. Youre the protagonist of the Bravo Games Tribune Headlines, but now in reality.

Why should you download CRASH MAYHEM?
- Because its free;
- Because we offer 20 levels, 3 game modes, side adventures, and a garage with 10 cars to choose from;
- Because its guaranteed fun;
- Because it supports the new iPad Retina.

UNLEASH THE CHAOS AS YOU WANT
If your love total devastation, Crash is perfect for you. Rather than focusing your anger at an intersection, spread destruction throughout the city. We had you in mind when we created Market Mayhem. If this isnt enough for you, check your adrenaline with the challenge time trail because youll certainly like Get My Pills!

If you do like the game, dont forget to leave your rating on iTunes. Think of the people behind this game, who also brought you Push the Zombie. They need help urgently! And what better way to help by putting 5 stars and clicking once on the banner!

TRICK
The games performance is exceptional, but if you dont like it and you think it might go even better, try removing the advertising. For only 0.79 you can enjoy the benefits of the VIP Pass, only for the citys elite. You will unlock 5 levels and 3 exclusive cars and say goodbye to the distractions on the screen.

Sanuku's comments:

05-17-2012, 09:02 AM
This looks pretty neat, and it's free. Must try it out when I get home.

05-17-2012, 09:50 AM
bURNOUT cRASH?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-17-2012, 10:44 AM
Game Impressions

05-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video
Hey! Thanks for posting this thread and for sharing the gameplay video.

For those who have already download it, we've submitted an update which will be available in the next few days. We have done:
- IAP content bug fixed.
- performance improvements.

Bravo Game Studios
http://www.bravogames.com
05-23-2012, 12:51 PM
So I tried this out and thought it was good enough to drop the 0.99 to remove the ads and open up the final levels but so far have had nothing but problems. It seems that the IAP does not stick. Anytime that I quit the game and restart I have to repurchase (iTunes remembers I paid at least) the IAP to re-unlock the content. The ads disappear and all of the VIP levels unlock, that is until I go to the garage. Every time I go to the garage everything locks behind the VIP wall again and even the ads sometimes come back. The problem is that the little VIP purchase tag is gone since I already purchased the game so in order for me to actually unlock the content again I have to delete and re-install the game and then run through the whole IAP unlock process again.

Then to top it off, level 19/20 is totally broken. Of the times I actually had a chance to play one of the VIP levels I ran across 19/20 which ends before the camera even gets to your car. Somehow you crash while sitting in the middle of a park on grass before you start moving.

I’d say stay away from the IAP until this is fixed. It’s only 0.99 but I didn’t get anything I paid for. Very disappointing. I don't know if the update mentioned above has went through or not.

Last edited by xPEACEMAKERx; 05-23-2012 at 12:55 PM.
05-23-2012, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPEACEMAKERx View Post
good info.
Thanks for the heads up
05-23-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
So I tried this out and thought it was good enough to drop the 0.99 to remove the ads and open up the final levels but so far have had nothing but problems. It seems that the IAP does not stick. Anytime that I quit the game and restart I have to repurchase (iTunes remembers I paid at least) the IAP to re-unlock the content. The ads disappear and all of the VIP levels unlock, that is until I go to the garage. Every time I go to the garage everything locks behind the VIP wall again and even the ads sometimes come back. The problem is that the little VIP purchase tag is gone since I already purchased the game so in order for me to actually unlock the content again I have to delete and re-install the game and then run through the whole IAP unlock process again.

Then to top it off, level 19/20 is totally broken. Of the times I actually had a chance to play one of the VIP levels I ran across 19/20 which ends before the camera even gets to your car. Somehow you crash while sitting in the middle of a park on grass before you start moving.

Id say stay away from the IAP until this is fixed. Its only 0.99 but I didnt get anything I paid for. Very disappointing. I don't know if the update mentioned above has went through or not.
Yes, this is the IAP bug I mentioned above. We are waiting for Apple's approval so the update is expected to be available in the next few days. For those who have paid for VIP Pass, don't worry. The content will be unlocked for you within the new version. Sorry guys, our fault!

We're also checking what happens with level 19/20. Thanks for reporting this bug. We will solve it asap.

Bravo Game Studios
05-23-2012, 01:37 PM
I noticed your IAP content bug fix after I posted. I'm looking forward to the fix because this is actually a nice game.

I have to say that it's always nice to have the developers around to set the record straight. Thanks.
05-23-2012, 03:04 PM
Quote:
I noticed your IAP content bug fix after I posted. I'm looking forward to the fix because this is actually a nice game.

I have to say that it's always nice to have the developers around to set the record straight. Thanks.
You're welcome!

Here it is a tip for solving the IAP problem (it is a bit annoying, but trust me, the update is coming):

- Select the car.
- Push the VIP Pass button (don't worry, Apple won't charge you twice. A message pops-up saying that you have already pay for this content).
- Back to the game and select the level you want to play without ads.

Bravo Game Studios