★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gravity Ship - Universal App

05-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Gravity Ship - Universal App

Hey!

My game just got approved and I need some feedback from you guys. I'm a single developer and I'm in terrible need of a fresh set of eyes (and ideas).

iTunes Gravity Ship: http://itunes.apple.com/app/gravity-ship/id525688774?mt=8

Please tell me what you think, your best and worst, what's bad and what's good. I'm planning on using your feedback to release an update fast.

Thank you very much!

Description:

An addictive space navigation game where you must guide your ship to an escape wormhole while passing through a field of planets and asteroids that influence your speed and direction.
Collect power-ups along the way for additional points so you get that perfect score.

Gravity Ship is a very easy to learn game and it has well-balanced difficulty settings for that extra experience.
Play the initial 4 levels for free, if you like the game you can buy an additional pack of 12 levels through in-app purchase.

Have a blast
05-17-2012, 02:04 PM
In the last screenshot, "Restart" text is too close to "Worm Hole" and the last line of text is too long.

Cyberjack Solo developer.
Bike Baron programmer.
Minigore programmer.
Death Rally iOS additional programmer.
05-18-2012, 03:34 AM
Yea, that's a screenshot of the game while in development. I corrected these issues for the version currently in the app-store.
Thanks for pointing it out though!