★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Save The Pencil HD ($1.99 -> FREE)

05-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to PerfectDimension
Save The Pencil HD ($1.99 -> FREE)

With over 3.5 million active users, half a billion levels played, and a new version now available, we've decided to let everyone who has an iPad grab the full version of Save the Pencil HD for free. This game has full retina support.

It's a short term offer, so take advantage of it whilst you can!

Thanks, and happy tapping.

Youtube link | Pop Up

*Note: video is for iPhone version.
05-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Well worth the download folks!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
05-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Good program, especially the hd version. Well worth the download.
05-19-2012, 04:55 PM
No question you should pick it up while it's free. Paid for this and don't regret it at all.
05-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Censored quote from the description in the store:

Quote:
Please remember to like us on F******k and follow us on Twitter from within the app to earn some free Blue Dots. Your support and in-app purchases help us keep these updates coming.
The next original recommended game ruined by such crap? But at least the dev is honest and serious enough to describe it a bit (with one lousy sentence)—a rare thing anyway. Any more detailed experiences? Still a recommendation or not? Do we need the Blue Dots to proceed?

If you want my support, dev, make a restricted lite version and an unrestricted full version with as many Blue Dots as necessary for solving the puzzle. It's easy like that.

Edit: I see there is already a lite version. Even more complicated. What is the difference between lite and the IAP/ad "sale" of the "full version"?

As an app reviewer and as a simple user I am getting tired with iOS games believe me. Instead of testing the app itself (the gameplay) I have to care about such cramps…

Will simply skip games with IAPs in future. Even with the dangerous risk that I miss an app with "good IAPs" (I would guess only 10 % of apps with IAPs are good IAPs—like another level pack p. e.). I don't care even for a minute and can "afford" this behaviour as long as there are still recommendable apps without such cramps. As soon as there are not enough such apps any more I'll pass on video games and use the time for going cycling what would be even more sound and sane.

So let the IAPs coming, devs. Heal me.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)