★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Lodehed Labs
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.3 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Spheris is an unique, addictive and challenging puzzle game!

Play the game by rotating your sphere and connect bricks of the same color to make them explode. Earn great scores and achievements by connecting as many bricks as possible. Compete with your self by getting the best time or highest score or against others in Game Center!

GAMEPLAY & FEATURES

- Match brick colors to make them explode!
- The more bricks you connect and blow-up the better the score!
- Streaks of blowing up bricks will earn you a swipe bonus that will slow time down
- Special crusher brick that will crush the outermost brick
- Clear all bricks to complete a level
- The faster you clear a level the better the rating
- Compete against your friends with Game Center high scores and achievements!
- Two game modes!

Sanuku's comments:

Lite:

05-19-2012, 06:59 PM
I never uaually go for match the colors type games, but this puts a whole new 'spin' to it! Looks interesting, so I'm downloading the paid version now!

05-19-2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
I never uaually go for match the colors type games, but this puts a whole new 'spin' to it! Looks interesting, so I'm downloading the paid version now!
If you are unsure about a Game because you don`t like the Genre usually the Lite Version is a nice Start...
05-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
I do like the genre, so I'd be thrilled to get your impressions once you've played it.
05-20-2012, 12:43 AM
Really is a fun game. Brings a nice new fresh take on match 3. Thought the genre was fully tapped out but this brings new life to it. Gets challenging too going for the 3 spheres (stars?) for each level. Hopefully more achievements get added though. There are only 4 available now which isn't nearly enough for a game like this. Worth the purchase irregardless...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
05-20-2012, 03:24 AM
Looks cool, but you might want to change your first image. Having the first image as an empty title screen will not attract the crowd.

Follow EatingMyHat on Facebook, Twitter and Blog
05-20-2012, 08:21 AM
Lets see this match-3 game, downloading the LITE
05-20-2012, 08:43 AM
Finished the LITE version and, well its slow and easy. You can tap the middle circle to make your color block go faster, at least, but overall there's not much challenge... also keep in mind that its the LITE version I'm talking about. I would have picked tougher levels... also, power ups need description.
05-20-2012, 05:25 PM
This is actually rather addictive and well-made! Gets veeeery interesting as the levels progress. I'd recommend it easily.
05-21-2012, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
If you are unsure about a Game because you don`t like the Genre usually the Lite Version is a nice Start...
Thanks! I know that but thought it looked cool so decided to throw the buck to the dev in support. In hindsight, though, that's probably what I should have done. But it's not a bad game.