★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Boxer's story 69p

05-20-2012, 03:39 AM
Boxer's story 69p

http://appshopper.com/games/boxers-story

Posting from my iPod so sorry for the no info.
But just thought I'd post this game I found while browsing appshopper. Thought it looked cool so i took a chance and bought it.
It's one of those games where if your looking for the wierd and wonderful that the AppStore has then this looks like one of them.

First off the English translation is not the best but it's good enough to be usable (and even funny at times, One guy said I barely finished the fight inside him)
But it all plays out like a board game where at first you create your character and theres what looks like a blank monopoly board with red,green and yellow sections you click to roll the dice and a green section is training yellow is a gift from your trainer and red is a fight.
For the training you have different stats power health etc that can be upgraded by choosing different training methods and each lap around the board is a new year. With you having 15 years/laps to get a high score.
But it's the fights I like, it's all done with simple tapping, how much you tap depends on how much stamina/of effort your boxer uses so no tapping and he regains his stamina and blocks attacks and the amount your tapping depends on howuch he'll do different attacks.
It's all about managing your stamina.

Well anyway just thought is post this as ive not seen another boxing simulator game and it's one of those simple yet addictive ones.
Well worth a go at 69p (if your like me and can't resist something that looks interesting) :-)

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 05-20-2012 at 03:42 AM.
05-20-2012, 08:17 AM

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-22-2012, 05:43 AM
I've had a lot of fun playing it over the past few days.

Last edited by Red1; 05-22-2012 at 06:00 AM.