★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Point and click Adventure ?

05-20-2012, 10:28 AM
Point and click Adventure ?

Hi im looking for a few good point an click adventure games, it's my first time back on here, just got a new iphone, can anyone suggest any good ones.

Thanks

Iphone / Gamecentre : bliizard or scottyd2k9
Xbox 360 : Uk BLiiZaRD x
Steam : bliizard
05-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Try out Ghost Trick.

The download for the entire game is free on the AppStore. You can try out the first or first two chapters for free. The rest you have to purchase as IAP.

I really enjoyed it, edpecially the story. Very good plot.
05-20-2012, 11:37 AM
There is a huge thread about point&click adventures here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=93302

You should ask there, because you won't find any bigger adventure fans (in TA forums), than PointOfLight, Pepper2427, scarypharaoh, Teagan, and few others
05-20-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyd2k9 View Post
Hi im looking for a few good point an click adventure games, it's my first time back on here, just got a new iphone, can anyone suggest any good ones.

Thanks
Broken sword
Simon the sorcerer
Monkey island
Flight of the amazon queen
city of secrets
Sam and max
Beneath a steel sky

Those are imo the best point and click games in the app store. They all have a good story and are true point and click adventure games, not like those half-*ssed hidden object games who claim to be be point and click games. :P

Games i like: Bar oasis, Pocket Frogs, GTA3.

Pocket Frogs Plus+ Name: Pinkster-Aap
05-20-2012, 12:12 PM
I suggest Superbrothers' Sword & Sworcery EP. It is a beautiful and imaginative interpretation of the mythical Hero's Journey. I consider this game to be among the best of this genre that I have played on any platform.