★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Explore the world, and discover the historic relics known as Ancient Gears! With exciting match-three gameplay, and a fabulous story, you will be lost in the action from beginning to end. Your reaction time is crucial, so you must be quick and use your wits in order to solve all the puzzles that lie ahead! Do you have what it takes to unravel the mystery surrounding the remarkable Ancient Gears?

From the time you were a child you have wanted to explore the world and solve the mysteries that have stumped humanity since the dawn of time. You meet a professor, who asks you to go along on a journey around the globe to find the impressive relics, the Ancient Gears. Tiles are rotated over three gears, when three of a kind line up, slash them with your finger to gain points! Don't let time slip away, for as each second passes, the Ancient Gears become more of a mystery! Let the journey begin!

42 awesome levels to explore in 7 unique locations!
2 exciting game modes Adventure & Times Up!
28 artistic cards that tie together the games story!
Amazing bonuses to help maximize your potential!

Sanuku's comments:

05-20-2012, 03:15 PM
I'll give it a try I like such games.
05-21-2012, 05:36 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to MrFlexile
Ancient Gears (Universal and Free)

Hello guys! My name is Alexander and I'm one of the developers from Flexile Studio.

Here is our debut game published by Alawar Entertainment, Inc.

I personally would like to say that this game is very cool and addictive. You'd love it for sure! But as in any other game you should learn how to play effective! In this case my recommendation would be to play this game with both hands and slice the chains from center to the edge of the playing circle, it's much more effective. Also try not to miss chains and don't forget to use bonuses in the center of the screen

We will highly appreciate if you take a look and rate our game if you'd love it! And feel free to ask us any questions about game. And i want to ask you to tell us about all your problems before you delete the game. We will do our best to solve all the problems

Don't forget to try our "Time's up" game mode, where you can hold your records which will be available through the Game Center. You can also find session bonuses in the shop, that will bring you a lot of new abilities to improve your score.

So here is the game:

05-22-2012, 05:19 AM
Originally Posted by TomekSzymek View Post
I'll give it a try I like such games.
Have you had a chance to give it a try? Would love to hear your feedback!

Also, this applies to anyone else who has played the game, love to chat about it with any of you guys!