★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

looking for graphic designer, iOS programmer

05-21-2012, 02:52 AM
Looking for graphic designer, iOS programmer. We are Offering up to 6,000 per project

Our company is base in HK, we are looking for developer in UK

we have a brilliant idea for an MMO games and we are looking for a team for devloping our app games, we already have one programmer and I will be handling the general management and administration and marketing person , we will offer payment and share of our company upon designing the games.

we are looking for few more iOS programmer and graphic designer to join our team, and a team leader who will over see the design of our games.

I have updated our job Criteria

The perfect developer for the job would:

Have experience creating reliable apps for iphone with a strong ability to port a similar app across both mobile and full operating systems. Design a variety of control schemes to create a highly-customizable interface.

Remain discreet under a non-disclosure agreement, not revealing the project or any aspects of the project (including technologies utilized) in any shape or form to the public. (We will do so, however intentionally staying tight-lipped about the inner-workings of the apps as they will be featured on a new type of computing platform.)

we are willing to offer up to $6,000 USD and % of our company shares to a criteria-matching developer that can develop apps to a finished state suitable for our product launch, with the prospect of him or her potentially being hired for additional work afterwards.

Thank you, I look forward to finding another perfect addition to an evolving team that is creating the best MMO in the world.

Last edited by woodychiu; 05-29-2012 at 12:21 PM. Reason: more details on our apps :)
05-22-2012, 09:41 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Graz73 Send a message via Yahoo to Graz73 Send a message via Skype™ to Graz73
Are you only looking for people in HK, or anywhere?

Do you need art for an App? Check out my comics:

05-23-2012, 03:00 AM
indeed people from hk as well, and any people around the world;0
05-26-2012, 08:30 AM
not yet fulfilled
05-28-2012, 04:01 AM
05-28-2012, 04:46 AM
it's differenet if you look closely to what we needed, and I used their line because i think it's Great and it's good
06-09-2012, 12:02 PM
bump , push the thread back to top, we are still looking for developers.
06-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by jogo View Post
Why is this http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=136270 using the same sentences?
The author of this MMO thread must have copied my quoted thread as a template. Which is flattering, I guess but I was just going to say this could confuse developers on the board. Although my thread was originally posted after this, the author of this thread must have edited this with copied sentences from mine, which the author appears to have done the day after mine was posted.

Editor at iPhone Alley - Complete re-launch coming soon!
64GB black iPhone 5 - 32GB black 3rd-gen iPad

Last edited by MICHAELSD; 06-09-2012 at 04:44 PM.