★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Soap LLC
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 49.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: What is Qink? A zen-like challenge like no other: tactile, meditative, maddening. Touch, twist, fold and mix colors across four seasons and dozens of mind-bending puzzles.

Think you have what it takes to master Qink?

Discover the beauty of Qink on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.

Sanuku's comments:

05-21-2012, 04:21 PM
dont think ive ever seen something like this before.

05-22-2012, 01:23 AM
Thanks for posting this, I had never heard of this game til I saw this thread. Picked it up, and I'm really enjoying it.

Puzzle fans should pick it up

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
05-23-2012, 02:00 AM
If the devs are lurking around...will there ever be more levels? I frikin love this and I'm almost through all levels (wahh!)

I hope more paid level packs are coming!

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
05-23-2012, 09:04 AM
I'm pretty sure there will be more level packs in the future. Thanks for the support. (Not the dev but involved in the project)
05-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Yess! Thanks for letting me know truff!
I love how new elements keep getting added..when I played through chapter 1&2 I was like hmm how is this going to evolve though.. Its fun..but It's a bit same-same..will it keep me entertained for another 2 chapters? And I wasn't sure about purchasing..then the last level introduced the transparent papers and I was amazed. Never seen that sort of gameplay, then I unlocked the rest of the game and so many elements are added, like the lighting. then I felt the opposite as earlier.. I feel like I want more time to play around with these elements.. I really think there could be atleast another 2 seasons without adding any new elements.. Just using the transparent papers combined with lighting angles... I would buy unlimited level packs..it's one of those games you could never tire of..it's so fresh and unique.
I hope it goes mainstream. It's bloody awesome, and peaceful. I do love the zen feeling surrounding it. No cheap tricks, No rushing for a timer or screwing around to get 3 stars..just peaceful, relaxing awesomeness.
But I really would like to see more levels added using the existing gameplay elements..there's hardly any levels using the transparent papers.. They were the best levels!
Congrats on your release! It's freaking wonderful. The team should be very proud for releasing a completely unique original idea in an AppStore full of clones. That's a huge accomplishment in itself, let alone the high polish and addictive and fun nature of the game.. I actually get a sense of accomplishment and temporary thrill when passing a challenging level.. But sadly most of the levels aren't too difficult at this stage.(hope that changes later, I would love some head scratchers!)
Hope the game goes far

Last edited by Snozberry; 05-23-2012 at 10:41 AM.
05-23-2012, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
Yess! Thanks for letting me know truff!
I love how new elements keep getting added..when I played through chapter 1&2 I was like hmm how is this going to evolve though.. Its fun..but It's a bit same-same..will it keep me entertained for another 2 chapters? And I wasn't sure about purchasing..then the last level introduced the transparent papers and I was amazed. Never seen that sort of gameplay, then I unlocked the rest of the game and so many elements are added, like the lighting. then I felt the opposite as earlier.. I feel like I want more time to play around with these elements.. I really think there could be atleast another 2 seasons without adding any new elements.. Just using the transparent papers combined with lighting angles... I would buy unlimited level packs..it's one of those games you could never tire of..it's so fresh and unique.
I hope it goes mainstream. It's bloody awesome, and peaceful. I do love the zen feeling surrounding it. No cheap tricks, No rushing for a timer or screwing around to get 3 stars..just peaceful, relaxing awesomeness.
But I really would like to see more levels added using the existing gameplay elements..there's hardly any levels using the transparent papers.. They were the best levels!
Congrats on your release! It's freaking wonderful. The team should be very proud for releasing a completely unique original idea in an AppStore full of clones. That's a huge accomplishment in itself, let alone the high polish and addictive and fun nature of the game.. I actually get a sense of accomplishment and temporary thrill when passing a challenging level.. But sadly most of the levels aren't too difficult at this stage.(hope that changes later, I would love some head scratchers!)
Hope the game goes far
I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said Snozberry. This is an unexpected treat and I'm definitley looking forward to more!!

btw, is did you get your username from classic Willy Wonka? We are the music makers and the dreamers of dreams
05-24-2012, 08:24 AM
So I was cruising through this game, thinking, ooh, this is fun but pretty easy, when I got horribly stuck on Autumn 9. That'll teach me.

Anybody have any hints as to how to get the red piece to make that shape? I think I must be missing something.

Cheers.
05-24-2012, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
So I was cruising through this game, thinking, ooh, this is fun but pretty easy, when I got horribly stuck on Autumn 9. That'll teach me.

Anybody have any hints as to how to get the red piece to make that shape? I think I must be missing something.

Cheers.
Hi Georgina, this one had me stuck for a while too but I finally figured it out. What you need to do is drag the red triangle over the corner so it wraps around it with the triangle tips folding over their respective edges, then as you're hold it there drag one side to the left or right so the square side becomes a rectangle. I hope this helps, it's difficult to explain without showing you but you'll get it if you've come this far!
05-28-2012, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .THOTH. View Post
I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said Snozberry. This is an unexpected treat and I'm definitley looking forward to more!!

btw, is did you get your username from classic Willy Wonka? We are the music makers and the dreamers of dreams

Ohh no one ever agrees with me....it feels... Strange....faabollouss even lol
Haha!
And yup snozberriesss taste like snoozzzberrriess! Best scene of any movie of all time! I've always thought it was snozberries but after seeing the film again not too long ago I think it's more like "snarlzberries" ....still. Snozberry is also cool..kinda like a big nose berry haha

Back on subject-
Level 3-11 is proving to be quite difficult!

Thoth have you passed it? I'm in the bath right now trying to work it out.. The transparent papers make things pretty difficult!

Can't wait to try out the light angles..wonder when that'll appear..

I <3 this game!