★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: paulrobinbrown
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 15.4 MB
  • Version: 1.7.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Can you recognise these famous fonts from movies, brands, video games, tv shows and bands?

Font Quiz is a free app with more than 200 different fonts to identify. Simply tap on a font and type in the name..

Try to guess them all! Stuck? Tap the "show hint" button to reveal a clue or use the social networking buttons to ask your Twitter / Facebook friends.

paulrobinbrown's comments:
UPDATE: 25/06

Just wanted to let you know that since the initial update I have added a 'Television' level and native iPad support. I also submitted an update on Saturday with a 'Bands' level that should hopefully be available by next weekend..

I also created a short promo video:

Hey guys,

I have just released my first app. It is called Font Quiz and provides over 100 fonts to identify from popular movies, games and brands.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/font-quiz/id527022795

Hope you enjoy and any feedback is welcomed
05-22-2012, 08:19 AM
i think a family member of yours posted this on neogaf. great game. reminds me of those excel games i used to make back in the day.
05-22-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panama chief View Post
i think a family member of yours posted this on neogaf. great game. reminds me of those excel games i used to make back in the day.
Ah yes that's my brother! Glad you like it
06-25-2012, 12:34 PM
New Features

Hey guys, I updated the first post with details of the extra levels added since the initial version and a short promo video.

Thanks for your time