★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Johnny Crash - Digital Chocolate $0.99

05-21-2009, 12:05 AM
Johnny Crash - Digital Chocolate $0.99

Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Check out the FREE Version of Johnny Crash Now!

GAME REVIEW
PocketGamer says: "One of the most refreshingly fun mobile games we've played this year - set your phone on a collision course!"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Shoot stuntman Johnny Crash out of a cannon and send him soaring through the air crashing into helicopters, UFOs, vultures and even cattle (ouch!).

Johnny will do anything to get noticed in Texas and New York. Help him gain daredevil status and fly inside a thunder cloud to get electrocuted by lightning or collide with a flying flock of birds. The more outrageous your stunts, the more points you earn. Play with friends and get endless replay value in High Score Mode! Never has performing pain-inflicting stunts been so freakishly entertaining!

PREMIUM FEATURES
- Two Game Modes for endless fun:
(1) Career Mode: Perform stunts in two locations including Texas and New York.
(2) Multiplayer/High Score Mode: Play endlessly and with friends in pass-n-play style as you try to get the highest score possible.
- Objects include Helicopters, UFOs, Vultures, Oil Rigs, Parachutists, Balloons, Windmills, and more!
- Easy accelerometer controls - tilt the iPhone to fly up higher in the air and show off the art of being a daredevil!
- Watch a video of your last superstar flight with the Replay Video feature
- Collect snapshots of your collisions and achievements in a Scrapbook
- Adrenaline pumping and exciting real music!

MORE FUN FOR FREE ON APPLE APP STORE
There is a Lite version for ea. D Choc game: Crazy Penguin Catapult, Chocolate Shop Frenzy, Diamond Islands, 3D Tower Bloxx Deluxe, Mini Golf 99 Holes Theme Park, Picto Play Plus, Kamikaze Robots, Tornado Mania! and 3D Brick Breaker Revolution.

You can currently find our classic pocket sized games for iPhone or iPod touch in a variety of categories including arcade, action, adventure, puzzle, sim, strategy and more!

GREAT DEAL w/ THE PREMIUM VERSION
Download the Paid version for unlimited replay value packed with even more gameplay modes, levels, power-ups and special unlocks. Get the full experience!

FIND DC ON THE WEB
Get updated with Dig ital Chocolate's latest product, promos and game tips! Visit us on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter! Find us FAST by searching for dchoc.

All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.

Last edited by theone1007; 06-13-2009 at 08:25 AM.
05-21-2009, 12:07 AM
the man in black is rolling over in his grave right now.

lite is not available yet.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

05-21-2009, 12:15 AM
Looks good, but I wish digital chocolate would make their games work better on the iPhone.
05-21-2009, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
Looks good, but I wish digital chocolate would make their games work better on the iPhone.
Are you referring to TowerBloxx or other games?
05-21-2009, 01:55 AM
Is this a Flight of the Hamsters / Hotdog down the Hallway type game? That's what it looks like from the screenshots.

I've been away for awhile, but I'm back.
05-21-2009, 08:48 PM
That was fast crash.. already down to $2.99
http://appshopper.com/games/johnny-crash
05-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumbake View Post
Is this a Flight of the Hamsters / Hotdog down the Hallway type game? That's what it looks like from the screenshots.
Reading the reviews it sounds EXACTLY like that with only some specific mission objectives thrown in with each level.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-21-2009, 09:48 PM
Hey guys, it's 2.99 now if that matters to anyone. The reviews on iTunes seem to be positive.
05-21-2009, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone1007 View Post
Hey guys, it's 2.99 now if that matters to anyone. The reviews on iTunes seem to be positive.
I'm thinking of getting this, but those iTunes reviews seem....suspect.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
05-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I'm thinking of getting this, but those iTunes reviews seem....suspect.
http://toucharcade.com/2009/05/21/di...-apps-on-cnbc/ "(four of the studio's games have hit #1 in the App Store) and calls Digital Chocolate "the #1 game company on the iPhone," based on 20 million downloads of their games, or 2% of all App Store downloads"

I would suspect DC has a few fans that will like all their games.