Kingdom Rush - Coming to iPhone and iPod Touch!

06-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
Wow, I should send in my feedback soon. I'll definitely have my feedback into you guys by the end of the weekend, if that's alright?
Yes, it's ok.
Thanks a lot!
06-09-2012, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronhideGames View Post
@beelzebubble
This month for sure but we don't have a release date yet.

@Tg2708
We will take a look to those challenges but remember that KR later levels are quite hard to beat.

We didn't include the Sunray Tower on the mobile version of the game (iPad or iPhone) because it doesn't fit with the touch interface.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!!!!!!
Thanks!

06-09-2012, 05:30 AM
is the new build ready yet and also @ironhide games im completing the iron challenges around those two stages on normal but those two are my real challenges. Love it though but it gets a little frustrating at times, but i will be trying them again . And probably i was the first to report that the spear towers were missing .

It would be nice if an auto save feature can be implemented in case of a crash (low battery warning then crashed).

Last edited by Tg2708; 06-09-2012 at 07:06 AM.
06-09-2012, 02:03 PM
I'm loving the new graphics for tr 3rdgen no blur at all
06-10-2012, 02:49 AM
This is great. I haven't found any noticable bugs yet on my ipod touch 4G. Gotta say that it's the best TD game i've played yet. And it's very tough. Now I can't even beat normal levels anymore 4 levels in -_-

I also feel like hitting the quit during a game or hitting the home button on the main screen should ask "are you sure you want to XXXX". I've accidently hit them when browsing too quickly and then it kicks me out to wherever lol.

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 06-10-2012 at 02:51 AM.
06-10-2012, 08:14 AM
starting to experience low memory crashes since latest update.
06-11-2012, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
I also feel like hitting the quit during a game or hitting the home button on the main screen should ask "are you sure you want to XXXX". I've accidently hit them when browsing too quickly and then it kicks me out to wherever lol.
I'd like to see such an implementation myself, as I've accidentally done so also. It doesn't happen too often, but when you're deep into the set of waves, it isn't too lightening to see it all go away.
06-12-2012, 11:09 PM
I noticed that attack stats don't change even when Lv4 units are upgraded. I'm mainly looking at the barbarians. Their first upgrade boosts attack power so shouldn't their attack stat increase when you tap the building?

Btw, I love the barracks the most. The paladins are the coolest looking defensive units and then the barbarians are the most powerful. Good contrast. Though to be honest I was hoping to see the 2nd type be DARK KNIGHTS. That'd have been so awesome (dark powers, dual swords, etc). But at least barbarians are powerful
06-19-2012, 04:45 AM
Will this be released this week? Had a blast playing it on my computer I can't wait to be able to play it on the go
06-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Any news about a release date?