★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Brutal Street be FREE! For a short while that is! ***
*** Support iOS10 perfectly fine. ***
*** Support iPhone 7 and iPone 7 Plus perfectly fine. ***
*** The top rank of RPG over 25 countries ***
*** Brutal Street Mad Ver 2.7, New Characters, Blocks, Skills, Weapons, Enemies ***

The most bloody gang war has started! A new style ARPG is coming!
Arm your gangsters, learn varied skills. Get thousands of different grade equipments for each gangster! Fight on the street! Face varies of enemies! Defeat them and take all their territories!
Boxer, Barmaid, Gunner, Tachi, Tamer, KungFu, Punk and Vampire, choose 4 of them, upgrade them! A strongest gang is rising. Lead your gang to conquer 60 locations on 5 blocks.
See who will be the last survivor of Brutal Street!!

- Both iPhone and iPad supported.
- Amazing graphics and smooth animations.
- Fantastic characorts' fighting actions! Smash, Bust, Slash ... Enjoy crushing your enemies!
- Build your own gang! Form the best team using your 8 different style gang members.
- Gorgeous battle effect of hundreds personal skills. Train you heros in different ways.
- Arm your gang members with thousands of equipments, make their avatar brilliant and strong. Show them to your enemies and take all the territories!
- The terrible boss awaiting in his nest! Beat him down and take his best equipment!

Contact us:
Email: bs@blackpearlgame.com

Fans Page:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BlackPearlGames
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/BlackPearlGames

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

05-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Just buying this now. Impressions in a bit.

05-22-2012, 02:30 PM
I bought this last night before all the iap was listed, so I was not happy about that.

Other than that, this game controls like several other games in where you tap or draw a line to where you want the player to go and they fight on their own. You can activate special moves as they fill up but I spent most of my time trying to keep the bar maid (health giver) alive.

The game is decent, plays okay and looks good, although I did have some problems with the game recognizing which character I wanted to move if they were close together.

I have already deleted it but I am sure some people will really like this.
05-22-2012, 02:30 PM
I really love it it's very addictive IMHO.

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
05-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Game Impressions

05-22-2012, 02:36 PM
Looks good but...

Ok.. It's Battleheart with gangs and thugs.

Im getting this though, despite the fact that it is another BH clone.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Looks good but...

Ok.. It's Battleheart with gangs and thugs.

Im getting this though, despite the fact that it is another BH clone.
That's exactly how it plays "battle heart" with gangsters. I've played the first 6 missions and everything controls fine and looks really nice. It's been a while since I played battleheart (and I really loved it) this seems to be done really well to.
05-22-2012, 03:22 PM
They (Mika Mobile) should make a BattleHeart 2 it would be phenomenal.Its one of the most cloned games.Anyways I'll check this out
05-22-2012, 03:48 PM
Haven't played Battleheart, looks like I should get that one instead of this one?

Follow EatingMyHat on Facebook, Twitter and Blog
05-22-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatingMyHat View Post
Haven't played Battleheart, looks like I should get that one instead of this one?
ABSOLUTELY...Its Classic (TA gave it 5/5 stars and its on best of 2011 list)

Last edited by Biggavelli; 05-22-2012 at 03:56 PM.