★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "If you enjoy brain teasers and a light hearted atmosphere, you cant go wrong with Valentin The Valiant Viking" - TouchMyApps review

Set in a whimsical atmosphere full of challenging puzzles,enjoy this new point n click puzzle adventure !

Princess Estelle has been abducted by the Evil Wizard !!!

Valentin, the puny little Viking sets off on the quest to rescue her.
An utter disappointment at wielding any sort of weapon, Valentin should rely on his brains rather than brawn to succeed in this task.
Experience a fantastic point and click adventure with Valentin as he explores through amazing locations in the Wizards castle.
Collect various useful items and solve perplexing puzzles. You will also have to overcome the nasty guards to advance.
If you are stuck, just tap on Valentin to get hints and cryptic clues.

Valentins mission is to revive his pride and prove to his clan that he is a great warrior. Enjoy this journey with him wherein he became - Valentin, The Valiant Viking!

Features:
Classic point and click adventure game play
Charming paper cutout style hand drawn graphics
Lots of locations to explore, objects to collect and puzzles to solve.
Game auto saves after every scene.
Hint system based on cryptic clues.
An universal app offering great value for money.

playtinum's comments:
Enjoy the new point n click puzzle adventure from Playtinum:
Valentin - The Valiant Viking

Description:
Princess Estelle has been abducted by the Evil Wizard!!!
Valentin, a puny little Viking sets off on the quest to rescue her.
An utter disappointment at wielding any sort of weapon, Valentin should rely on his brains rather than brawn to succeed in this task.
Experience a fantastic point and click adventure with Valentin as he explores through amazing locations in the Wizards castle.
Collect various useful items and solve perplexing puzzles. You will also have to overcome the nasty guards to advance.
If you are stuck, just tap on Valentin to get hints and cryptic clues.

Valentins mission is to revive his pride and prove to his clan that he is a great warrior. Enjoy this journey with him wherein he became - Valentin, The Valiant Viking!

Game Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Have FUN !!!
We will be giving out some promo codes soon ...Send me a PM to book one

www.playtinum.co.in
More Games
05-23-2012, 03:02 AM
P.m sent,looks really good!

05-23-2012, 06:08 AM
Pm sent. Good luck on the release
05-23-2012, 07:14 AM
The game is kind of cool so far. Digging the art and the story isn't as corny as most. More when I get into it.

The thing is - the game doesn't flip to the orientation you want to hold your device (left or right); nor does it respect the device's mute switch (music is on even if you have the device on mute).

Otherwise I think I will really enjoy the game!
05-23-2012, 08:18 AM
Will address the device muting/orientation in an update...for now we have a mute button inside the game on the title screen..You can use that to mute the sounds/music

Glad to see you like the game

iOS games
Android Games
Like us on Facebook
05-23-2012, 09:12 AM
Enjoying it so far.
Like the art style a lot.

Most of the scenes so far have been reasonably challenging without being too outlandishly difficult or nonsensical - - which is a big plus in the genre!

All of the item and menu hints are pretty good if you are having trouble.

Would like to see an enable hot spots feature for those that opt to use it or get stuck.

I also wish inventory could be managed with fewer taps.
Would be much more streamlined if you could cycle inventory instead of having to open the submenu and click through one by one.

Also needs multitasking support desperately.
05-23-2012, 09:37 AM
PM Sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
05-23-2012, 10:32 AM
Sent.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-23-2012, 10:08 PM
The art got my attention and the puzzle keep me playing. Great fun and recommended! Thanks! (my wife likes it too)

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladeums View Post
Enjoying it so far.
Like the art style a lot.
The art style reminds me of Lume. It's very pretty and very pleasant to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladeums View Post
I also wish inventory could be managed with fewer taps.
Would be much more streamlined if you could cycle inventory instead of having to open the submenu and click through one by one.
Yes, I agree with this! I'd like to see fewer taps to manage inventory too.

A restart button would be nice, too. It was a bit weird when I got caught on level one, with a full inventory, yet was able to color my face with charcoal without having to redo the entire put-the-fire-out scene, even though the game auto-restarted at the point where everything was present, including the burning fire. A bug, perhaps?