★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ARCADE STYLE ZOMBIE SHOOTING RAMPAGE

Were gonna be doin one thing and one thing only: Killin Zombies.

Blast these zombies back to the deep depths of hell and save the human race as we know it. The ladies will love you forever, but heck, youre just doing it cuz you need to kick your Saturday morning hangover. Yeah, you have that cool looking suit, but thats just because there was a sale at the local thrift shop. The guns are just a perk of the job. And OH, did we mention wolverine blades and deadly grenades... things are gettin interesting. If youre looking for a traditional, run of the mill zombie shooter, then this aint your game, but if you want a retro-styled, zombie-crushin experience, look no further. THIS GAME HAS GOT U COVERED.

Game Features:
- Dope arsenal of weapons to upgrade and choose from. Why stick with a pistol when you got a flamethrower?!
- We got more levels than wrinkles on your grandpas face. Talk about some good content.
- A plane full of snakes sounds pretty ridiculous, but you got a laboratory of nurses stabbing with their tongues, egg-dropping zombie birds, and knife wielding butchers to name a few. In case that isnt enough, good luck with those 8 bosses.
- And if youre one of those go-getters, we have that late night lovin you be lookin for with missions, achievements, and leaderboards galore.

sugimulm's comments:

Not sure why the link is not showing, but it seems like its processing, same dev that did League of Stickman and OMG TD!
04-21-2016, 05:00 AM
please do not buy this game it is a f2p game that for some reason you have to pay for hitch is a damn shame as I liked the look of it..think of any f2p game you have ever played before this has it more gems buy em more money buy em log in every day to get rewards you name it. The on,y thing it has going for it is it does not have an energy timer.
04-21-2016, 05:26 AM
Surprised (hmm, am i really?) to see a price tag on the front door. Pity.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	102093  

My 2016 GOTY contenders...
Lost in Harmony, Lost Socks, NO THING, Loop Mania
04-21-2016, 11:42 AM
After league of stickmen I learned to not buy their games. Their IAP prices are outrageously insane. I paid for the game thinking there would be some in apps for people wanting to get things a little quicker. Nope. As fun as the game is the in apps are exactly the same as in their free version. And the prices are so high I don't know who could afford them.

What sucks is they know how to make a great side scrolling combat game.

Billy
04-26-2016, 12:23 PM
Went back to Free, for now..