Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-05-2012, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazvanGNR View Post
I never got to update the first time!
This new one is safe right?
It's working for me. The new map is ridiculously hard though, so if you have anyone at Legend, be prepared for them to fall back below Legend for a while...

(Or maybe I'm just missing something...I've only tried it with Lovell.)

Last edited by MisterDrgn; 06-05-2012 at 05:01 AM..
Old 06-05-2012, 05:49 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by eev View Post
why enemy units can heal when they are attacked by lizards with third level of the guild?
Some enemies are immune to burning, so it doesn't affect them at all or stop them healing. Some other enemies can cast healing spells, I don't think burning stops them casting those either.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:56 AM
iPhone 5s

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLW View Post
Some enemies are immune to burning, so it doesn't affect them at all or stop them healing. Some other enemies can cast healing spells, I don't think burning stops them casting those either.
i am talking about enemies which get the sign, so they affected by that. well and if casting healing spells works than description of lizards ability should be changed.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:20 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimka View Post
We are here to stay and to support the game.
Gimka, are there any plans for a traditional RPG comparison interface? Simply, another equipment info windows that pops up below the window for the currently tapped item, showing the stats of whatever item is equipped in the relevant slot (or slots, for the accesories).

If you want to make it really helpful and convenient , add little arrows next to every stat in the window for the unequipped item, indicating whether the stat is an improvement or reduction (along the lines of green upwards arrows for the former, red downwards for the latter, but tailored to the DC2 graphical style).

(An alternative would be to expand the info pop-ups for items and simply display the stats of the equipped item in brackets next to the stats of the unequipped, color-coded for improvement or reduction.)
Old 06-05-2012, 09:27 AM
iPhone 4

If we still want to get the BBQ but haven't reached the required reputation level should we update the game?
Old 06-05-2012, 09:32 AM

Hi folks,

Sorry, it has been a while. I have been occupied with fixing the issue with 1.0.1. v1.1 is up now!

Eev, some enemy units carry health potions and will heal themselves with those regardless if you use the lizardmen or not. Though, if you use high dps units, like Wizards, they sometime can kill those enemies immediately without giving them the chance to use the potions.

We had discussed about adding a refresh button to the shop but the rest of the team doesn’t agree. We will improve the shop later on, but not by adding a refresh button.

Ayjona, no plan yet. We are currently focusing on adding more maps, enemies and more urgent features first, like iCloud. But that’s a good idea and we’ll consider it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Masmo, you can update the game. BBQ will still be there as long as you are using the saved file from v1.0 or v1.0.1.

Thanks for playing!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:05 AM
iPhone 5s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimka View Post
Eev, some enemy units carry health potions and will heal themselves with those regardless if you use the lizardmen or not. Though, if you use high dps units, like Wizards, they sometime can kill those enemies immediately without giving them the chance to use the potions.

We had discussed about adding a refresh button to the shop but the rest of the team doesn’t agree. We will improve the shop later on, but not by adding a refresh button.
fair enough with these lizards, but still it might be good idea to give another description to this ability because using healing potions is kind of healing too. yes somehow to improve the shop would be great. i mean, constantly refreshing shop by the way it is now is not that fun. it is just like meaningless pressing the same buttons again and again. especially because even with the new update only the last items are somehow interesting for legend difficulty maps.

Last edited by eev; 06-05-2012 at 10:12 AM..
Old 06-05-2012, 11:28 AM
iPhone 5s

also another question and it's about aiming, why melven aims those fast enemies on stonebreak when they are in top area and not ones which are already in the area where she is? and actually there are more examples when melves aiming is not really optimal. multitasking is still kind of broken, even if you are just on the world map and turn off device the game closes and it's not quite pleasant too. new map is actually quite interesting. for melven easy even on heroic but legend is much more challenging, seems like these bosses need some specific strategy.

Last edited by eev; 06-05-2012 at 11:43 AM..
Old 06-05-2012, 01:10 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionwebs View Post
By the way what is the ability +greed?
Gives you money when the unit kills things. Halflings have +greed.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:07 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLW View Post
Gives you money when the unit kills things. Halflings have +greed.
The Halfings are really good because of that ability.