★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Anyone still playing?
01-05-2014, 07:42 PM
Nahh

But I had forgotten about this... Probs gonna boot it up again now

11-24-2014, 10:59 PM
Has this been removed from AppStore for any particular reason? Can't seem to find it there.
11-25-2014, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Son of Anarchy View Post
Has this been removed from AppStore for any particular reason? Can't seem to find it there.
Looks like it's gone!

I hope it's just some iOS 8 thing and it returns soon. (Has anyone tried it under iOS 8?)

The developer doesn't seem to have posted on Facebook or Twitter in a couple years; maybe it wasn't a financial success? That would be a shame--great game series!

Morgan Adams (GameCenter: Adams Immersive)
My upcoming first game: Scree (Forum thread)
My upcoming VR horror experience: This is Not the Church of the Worm (Forum thread)
Stop making lists. Organize with shapes and colors instead: DotSpace (Forum thread)
11-25-2014, 09:21 AM
If I remember correctly the game hasn't been updated in 2 years. I wouldn't be surprised if it's gone forever
12-05-2014, 12:23 AM
For some reason it disappeared, and now for some reason it has reappeared. Whatever happened it's back now so all's good.
12-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Great! I wonder if had some specific issue that 8.1 fixed or something.

Morgan Adams (GameCenter: Adams Immersive)
My upcoming first game: Scree (Forum thread)
My upcoming VR horror experience: This is Not the Church of the Worm (Forum thread)
Stop making lists. Organize with shapes and colors instead: DotSpace (Forum thread)
04-26-2016, 05:09 AM
Demonrift TD

Hi guys!

If you enjoyed defender chronicles you might want to check out our upcoming game for iOS / Android. We are trying to revive the spirit of Defender Chronicles in our upcoming Tower Defense game, Demonrift TD. This tower defense game shall have heroes just like Defender Chronicles, and very intense RPG elements embedded into its core game mechanics. It's currently still in development, but we are entering beta pretty soon and we'll share more stuff about the game these coming weeks

*Menara Games co-develop Defender Chronicles with Gimka Entertainment*

04-26-2016, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mean_monkey View Post
Hi guys!

If you enjoyed defender chronicles you might want to check out our upcoming game for iOS / Android. We are trying to revive the spirit of Defender Chronicles in our upcoming Tower Defense game, Demonrift TD. This tower defense game shall have heroes just like Defender Chronicles, and very intense RPG elements embedded into its core game mechanics. It's currently still in development, but we are entering beta pretty soon and we'll share more stuff about the game these coming weeks

*Menara Games co-develop Defender Chronicles with Gimka Entertainment*

Hi! Defenders Chronicles II doesn't have music in the latest ios. Do you guys are planning a fix? Thanks and looking forward for your new game!

Last edited by PrimoBr; 04-26-2016 at 08:10 AM.
04-26-2016, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mean_monkey View Post
If you enjoyed defender chronicles you might want to check out our upcoming game for iOS / Android. We are trying to revive the spirit of Defender Chronicles in our upcoming Tower Defense game, Demonrift TD. This tower defense game shall have heroes just like Defender Chronicles, and very intense RPG elements embedded into its core game mechanics. It's currently still in development, but we are entering beta pretty soon and we'll share more stuff about the game these coming weeks.
You have an upcoming game but no thread to follow it in?