★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cubix Challenge is the new and addictive puzzle game from Thinkerton Games!

Roll the cube so that the colored face lands on the matching tile. Sounds simple, right? But as new block, cube and tile types are introduced finding the correct solution becomes a real challenge! With over 100 levels and more planned, you'll have hours of brain teasing fun! Rich and immersive graphics and sounds add to the experience! iCloud integration ensures you'll be able to continue your game from all of your devices. Added incentive with Game Center Achievements!

A ranking system allows you to unlock later stages for even more of a challenge! A puzzle game for all to enjoy!

Will you take on the challenge?

Features:

* Unique, brain teasing puzzle gameplay
* Over 100 Puzzles
* Additional levels in free updates
* Scoring system to unlock levels
* iCloud integration so your progress is saved across all your devices
* More of a challenge added with Game Center Achievements
* Rich and sumptuous graphics and sound for ultimate immersion
* A new mechanic every 10 levels keeps the game fresh!

Customer Feedback:

"Fantastic value for the price and more importantly, fun to play."
"Beautifully simple!"
"Refreshingly Different Nice to play a mental challenge game that's not just an old game in a new skin."
"Wanted something different and here i am a fantastic game,really enjoying it so 5*"
06-19-2015, 07:18 AM
Great puzzler peeps, played 34 levels allready, it starts of easy, but soon it will be tougher.

It has achievements, so that's nice.

Fans of puzzlers should snap this up, an easy recommondation.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 06-19-2015 at 08:56 AM.

06-19-2015, 08:11 AM
Thanks!

Thanks Roger, things really start to get tricky when you get in to multiple cube territory! Really appreciate the support! It's soooo tough getting exposure so thanks for spreading the word!
06-19-2015, 08:40 AM
Interesting and challenging puzzle, I definitely recommend this.
06-19-2015, 10:44 AM
Thanks Fitito! Glad you're enjoying it. Additional levels coming soon!

I'm interested to know if the unlocks are fairly balanced when it comes to the levels. I've tried to set it up so that if you hit a brick wall you can jump into one of the other level sets to try a different stage. Each set incrementally takes 20 points to unlock, so the higher you get, the easier it is to unlock sets. Does this seem to work well?
06-19-2015, 10:57 AM
Ooh, saw this in upcoming games, bought immediately now that it's out
Will be back with imps once I have some time to play this little gem!
06-19-2015, 12:18 PM
Hi Thomas, world 6 Pine level 7, I can't push the block down with the yellow cirkel on it, tried everything, but it didn't move, that's odd or not.
06-19-2015, 12:42 PM
Thanks Roger, I'll look into it. What's your device?
06-19-2015, 12:44 PM
iPad Air the first, latest IOS.
06-19-2015, 02:08 PM
I'll try to replicate the issue when I return from work. It didn't appear in testing. You can still complete the level right? Just likely not in the optimal number of moves.