Divine Academy (by Realore)

05-20-2015, 07:54 AM
Divine Academy (by Realore)

Have you ever asked yourself: “Is it hard to be a God?”
What does it take?
Wisdom? - Yes.
Omnipotence? - Sure!
Responsibility? - Probably it's the most important quality…

Realore has released Divine Academy, game where anyone can perform the role of a Greek god. But it's not as easy as it seems… To ascend to the Olympus you have to pass the divine tests. You will need help from the almighty tutors such as: Flora, Ares, Hades, Poseidon, Athena and their headmaster Zeus himself.

You will have to develop your village up to metropolis, protect it from the mythical creatures, learn the magic spells and expand your territory. Bring the rich and delightful future to your people and you will be rewarded by their sincere faith.

So to answer the question ‘Is it hard to be a God?’ we would say , ‘It’s worth trying.’

Last edited by Cutedev; 05-20-2015 at 08:00 AM.
05-20-2015, 11:48 AM
So is this new or is it ipad now switched to iPhone also? Just asking due to the update notes for it.

05-20-2015, 02:32 PM
Smells like another online freemium...I'd love to be wrong though! I love Greek mythology.
05-20-2015, 04:18 PM
It's similar to Tribez but with Greek mythology. Not my type of game, but go for it if you are into Tribez
05-20-2015, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HallmarkCard View Post
It's similar to Tribez but with Greek mythology. Not my type of game, but go for it if you are into Tribez
Pretty good explanation of it. Although so far I had liked the tribez better but it was taking too much time up for me.
Yesterday, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
So is this new or is it ipad now switched to iPhone also? Just asking due to the update notes for it.
The release of Divine Academy on iPad was on May 14, iPhone was addeed several days after. So, the game is brand new
Yesterday, 09:37 AM
Yes, there are some common features.
But there are lots of new things too. Divine Academy invites you to be a part of a story where every character has their own personality and own goals in the game. It is funny to observe the rival communication between 2 divine brothers: Zeus and Hades; it's exciting to see how Aphrodite manipulates Ares... Moreover, it's interesting to learn new magic tricks and mess the whole story up by drawing some majic signs on your screen.