★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Jump on each next block and build the highest tower! Collect coins and make combos to hop yourself to the top.

Including 20 sets of blocks to collect, detailed statistics, leaderboards in 3 categories, achievements and lots of fun!

Boardumb's comments:

03-30-2016, 07:53 PM
Pretty fun.
03-30-2016, 10:05 PM
I want to like this, it's a unique one hand stacking time sink. I just feel like the hit detection is a bit off, and sometimes when I lose I don't feel like it's my fault.
03-31-2016, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawwwn View Post
I want to like this, it's a unique one hand stacking time sink. I just feel like the hit detection is a bit off, and sometimes when I lose I don't feel like it's my fault.
I kinda thought that also when I first started but now I'm firing up double stacks with relative ease. The varying approach speed of incoming blocks can throw you. I believe I've only encountered maybe 3 different speeds, but maybe the hit detection could use some easing. At any rate, I seem to have adapted to it. I dig it, simple cool time waster.
03-31-2016, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the comments guys! Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawwwn View Post
Thank you for reporting this, things like this are important for the feeling of the game. I'll try out a few things to see what works best and put it in the upcoming update.