★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BiCore
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 275.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A Real-Time Full Online Action MORPG!! Elgard !!

Elgard is background as Keliman and Mercenary from Chaos invades Elgard, a huge ground. Control and meet cute characters and enjoy speedy journey on Elgard.

You may communicate with other players in real time. You may create party with other players to enjoy multi-play on the field. In addition, highly precise control allows you to move 16 directions with various angles of movement and natural motion during fight.

# 8 classes with specialized skills

Kinght, Swordsman, Gunner, Sorceres, Elementalist, Assassin, Hunter, and Priestess. Each class has special sub-action. Focus on not only increasing attack power alone, but also learning various skills, such as buff skills or debuff skills which are very useful during party play. These various skills can be stronger through the talents or the sub-skills which may enhance the main skill ability.

#Fantastic Network Play

Using your smartphone, you may access networking system in order to multi-play. You may build the link by communicating with other players in the village. Up to 4 players can be joined in muli-play to achieve the goal easily. Elgard supports both 3G and Wi-Fi network to let you enjoy the mobile RPG game on your smartphone anywhere and anytime.

# Precise Control and Speedy Journey.

From a region to another, enjoy dynamic fights with splendid and vigorous skills on party play using network. The faster you clear each field and monsters, the higher rank and the more experience stats you will earn. By facing on Key Monsters who are a very strong boss on each field, you may fall in extreme focusing and achievement!

# Regarding Tutorial

Your character must be died on the boss monster if you want to complete tutorial mode. Don't avoid boss monster's attack on tutorial
02-11-2015, 09:16 PM
Gonna try this, hope it's good.

02-12-2015, 02:20 AM
That's actually an old game.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
02-12-2015, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
That's actually an old game.
I thought so too but wasn't able to find the old one so I assume it's a new one haha
02-12-2015, 02:22 AM
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=164720

Here ya go.

I absolutely did not like it a few years ago. Maybe they polished it up completely.
It's also published by BiCore, the devs. They had a different publisher before, iirc.

But the English grammar in the Appstore description is really funny.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 02-12-2015 at 08:02 AM.
02-12-2015, 03:27 AM
Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel
02-12-2015, 03:43 AM
So it's basically an online KRPG? I'd love to hear from someone that tried it before to see how this "new one" compares. Probably the same game I bet.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
02-12-2015, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
So it's basically an online KRPG? I'd love to hear from someone that tried it before to see how this "new one" compares. Probably the same game I bet.
From the video, I'd say it's pretty much the same game. The story looks to be the same and so do all the areas and dungeons. I think they pulled the older version because virtually all of their servers went dead. I honestly don't think this will make new people try the game but I guess we'll find out.