• Device: iPhone
  • Size: 37.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: EXTREME SKATER FEATURED AS APPLE EDITOR'S CHOICE

Stuffed with exciting action gameplay and endless levels -Appoday

"Its exciting, loaded with unlockables and achievements, and looks sharp." - 148apps.com

"You want something tense, action-packed, and quick, filled with enough giant leaps to sate your lust for danger. You want something like Extreme Skater!" - pocketgamer.co.uk

"Extreme Skater is a should buy that provides a great action experience for iOS with tons of speed and intricacies." - applenapps.com

"Extreme Skater is not only a great controlling game, but a great looking one." - apptudes.com

Extreme skateboarding in your pocket! Shred through hills and forests in a quest to collect all the fallen meteor fragments and harness the full power of the meteor!

Jump, flip, turn and grind! Tap, swipe, hold and tilt! The more tricks you land the more powerful you become!

KEY FEATURES:

78 huge levels!
Super accurate tilt controls
Multiple paths on each level for extra replayability!
Incredibly detailed retina graphics!
Unlock tricks, boards and characters!
Two different worlds to explore and more coming soon!
Game Center Leaderboards
Game music, which automatically switches itself off at start when playing other music on your iPod/iPhone
Interactive tutorial to learn how to play

Complete all objectives, find out all the shortcuts, become an Extreme Skater!

Try also the free web version of Extreme Skater on our website:
http://www.miniclip.com/games/extreme-skater/

Echoseven's comments:

HD Version: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/extreme-skater-hd/id516535540?mt=8
05-23-2012, 06:33 AM
Tomorrow keeps getting better and better... best ios game day in 2012

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

05-23-2012, 07:15 AM
Looks like a very good runner-esque game.

@LOLavi... Youre right. Last week was weak, this week is full of look-good games.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-23-2012, 07:45 AM
Not universal and 3x the price for the hd version... Seriously?

Find me on Twitter
05-23-2012, 07:47 AM
Anyone know if you are constantly moving in this game or do you have to press forward/tilt/whatever to move? Just curious if it's a runner game or not.
05-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Ttocs I think it's like iStunt 2 with levels.
05-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Ttocs I think it's like iStunt 2 with levels.
This is exactly what I thought and I got hyped. But as killercow said, 3x the price for an hd version....I'll play one of the other games coming out tonight. Gotta love the options on this device.
05-23-2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Not universal and 3x the price for the hd version... Seriously?
Yep, that'll stop me giving this a shot as well. Thought most publishers realised finally this wasn't on.
05-23-2012, 05:01 PM
Meh, looks exactly like I stunt 2
05-23-2012, 06:12 PM
Same here. I'll happily purchase anything and don't whine about prices. Devs need to pay a mortgage too but seperate version at 3x price is not a good way to release a new game.