★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: New Tower Defense Ark Assault HD

05-23-2012, 09:24 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
New Tower Defense Ark Assault HD

New Tower defense game Ark Assault HD released for iPad. if u failed one level i'm damn sure that u will play it again.. so interesting... nice graphics also..
05-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Is it Plants vs Zombies type of TD?

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106

05-23-2012, 01:09 PM
Cool story bro
05-29-2012, 10:59 PM
Ark Assault HD Lite

try free version man.. Ark Assault HD Lite
05-30-2012, 11:49 AM
On a related note, why do developers think its better to create a shill account then just to introduce themselves and their game.

Frankly, one positive mention from some person I have not met yet isn't going to sway me as much as a developer who makes himself available to talk about his game.

I wonder why some developers don't get this message.
05-31-2012, 05:33 PM
Truly, it shows no faith in their product and does little to earn a communities respect in many ways. Just introduce yourself, talk about your game, and if possible answer questions. Making a account just to post a promotion of your game comes of as snake oil salesman like; it smells of desperation, lack of confidence and quite frankly the aching suspicion that you trying to talk highly about a poor game. What's sad is that even new developers who make decent and really good games pull this very same ruse...
06-01-2012, 05:52 AM
To mlkaufman,Bool Zero & to every one who are irked by post - accept my unconditional apologies....
This is what happens when a newbie tries too hard to push his first project and to add to my woes i lacked knowledge of ways of promoting an ipad game. This rues, ofcourse i got it from forums only.But i had 100% faith in the game.
06-01-2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzu View Post
To mlkaufman,Bool Zero & to every one who are irked by post - accept my unconditional apologies....
This is what happens when a newbie tries too hard to push his first project and to add to my woes i lacked knowledge of ways of promoting an ipad game. This rues, ofcourse i got it from forums only.But i had 100% faith in the game.
So are you going to answer my question from my earlier post then?

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
06-01-2012, 03:17 PM
Ark Assault HD - (by Synkronit)

Lite Version:

06-02-2012, 12:33 AM
To pavarotti2007 - The answer is no.Since i have promised myself not to delude any more on this matter i have a moral obligation to say NO.In both the games enemies come in rows and our defenses are built in these rows & the similarity ends there..There is no coin collection or enemy dropping stuffs while the game is in progress.The result depends upon strategy you adopt and choices you make on tower selection and placement.Now,Did I adequately answer your condescending question? [in marks tone in deposition scene from the social network- he hee just kidding ]
Happy to answer any number of questions....