★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: crowdplayce
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 41.3 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Want to become a gangster in your own real-world city?

THE FIRST EVER GRAPHICAL MAP-BASED CRIME GAME FOR IPHONE AND IPOD TOUCH IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE APP STORE!
Become the Don of your own town! Be criminal at real-world locations and take over the neighborhood. Battle other players and put a contracts on their heads so no matter where they go they are never safe!

---

TONS OF AWESOME FEATURES:
- Be a virtual criminal at real world locations!
- Build your own Real World neighborhood!
- Do a burglary at Time Square from the safety of your office!
- More than 300 unique location types!
- Tons of unique quests!
- Fight others players everywhere in the world!

MacDaddy's comments:
05-25-2012, 08:16 AM
Been playing it ever since the ad came out on toucharcade (couple days now) and I must say i'm slightly addicted to it. It's quite an entertaining game. Looks great, and there's a great concept behind it.
05-31-2012, 04:27 PM
Don't understand these missions.. Where do I find a place to sell bootleg cigarettes? How about how can I drive out russian mafia.. Other than that, pretty good game. Position checking should have longer interval, this game drys the battery, even in standby mode if I don't kill it and when using bank, it's hard to get exact or near exact amount withdrawn.. And pressing help button opens a empty view..
05-31-2012, 04:43 PM
Ehh... And what can make me download and play this one? I can play for example Mafia Wars instead.
06-11-2012, 08:10 AM
1.2 Update

Thanks for your feedback

There is a new update (1.2) ready now with improved map interaction, fixed many bugs and tweaked performance.

All this is fine and dandy, but we are putting all our efforts into designing an honour system to be introduced in the next update of Mafia Planet.

Be rewarded for your PvP kills, rise through the ranks and decorate your portrait with cool medals. Show off your awesomeness and remember; the tougher the enemy the more honor the kill will yield.

We would love to get your take on the honour system, so if any ideas please be sure to post them

Thanks,

MacDaddy