★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Marktoob
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 31.5 MB
  • Version: 1.02
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: We invite you to exciting RPG Puzzle world!!

Synopsis

A world in which mankind and monsters coexist.
'Cross World'
When human is able to fly the sky with technologies,
people think this peaceful time would stay forever, but
for some reason, monsters under the world ...
becomes a threat to human, breaking the balance.
To survive this crisis,
the king of Cross World, Cross III, gives his three wise knights......

Features

- New type of VS Puzzle Game. Destroy enemies castle to win!!
- Understand each characteristic of our forces, enemies and god of death.
- Dynamic and exciting VS Puzzle with varius attacks ( Normal, Skill, Cannon, etc.. )
- Upgrade your character and castle to make stronger.
- You can enjoy all kinds of puzzle with Story Mode, Mision Mode and Puzzle Mode.

nukun's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Prome Codes
WPHRN9YFN7FA
9WFPHJFX4A3K
N7X9EXAEH6LL
66RKMYYNTK3W
NWHAKEAAMANX
05-23-2012, 09:17 PM
Took: 66RKMYYNTK3W

Many thanks. Looks really cool. I love these types of RPG hybrids.

05-23-2012, 09:21 PM
Got NWHAKEAAMANX thanks.
Been looking for a new match-3 RPG

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
05-23-2012, 10:03 PM
All gone. Looks great dev!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Picked it up last night for the buck because I love the idea and played for a few minutes... I'll try to write something more in depth after I've played more.

It's a fun game, pretty much exactly what you think it is. Match your characters and you attack the enemy, match their characters and they attack you. This is different than the Puzzle Quest formula where the enemy gets to make their attack and I really like it. There is some good strategy in making sure that your pieces align but their's do not.

The look of the game is nice -- though I wish they had made it universal. It sizes up okay at 2X on the iPad, but a game like this should have been set for both. Maybe in the future.

Through the game you earn money that you can use to upgrade your characters and there is an IAP way to get a lot of coins quickly to boost up your army. As I said, I've only played a little so I haven't had a reason to do this.

Best I can tell you right now is that if you were at all interested in the game by any of the video or thread, you're probably going to like the game. I can see myself going back to it quite a bit. There is three modes (Story, Puzzle, and Mission) which is good... but nothing for Game Center, which is a draw back.

Right now it seems like a game that could be more... but what it is right now is very good and well worth the purchase.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
06-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Event!

Free for limited time!!
06-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Thanks, downloading now. If someone could create a thread in the discounts/freebies section im sure a lot more would notice the price drop.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-22-2012, 10:30 PM
Downloading.....I've never played a match 3 RPG yet, I've always wanted to, so I guess I'll start here
06-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proof21 View Post
Downloading.....I've never played a match 3 RPG yet, I've always wanted to, so I guess I'll start here
Seriously? Try out Dungeon Raid and Puzzle Quest. 2 of the best in the genre, and both are available on the iOS.

As for PQ, try PQ1 first... PQ2 is a little inferior to PQ1, but has better graphics and zoomed in perspective.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword