• Publisher: MMz Tech
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 51.7 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 2.5 (2)
App description: FINAL CHAPTER UPDATE: WILL BE RELEASE WHEN ITS READY, THE PROGRAMMER HAD SOME PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND WE HAD TO DELAY. FACEBOOK PAGE WAS SHUT DOWN BECAUSE WE CANT HANDLE WITH ALL REQUESTS/MESSAGES.

Bloody Mary is a mix of scary adventure game with interactive novel using an innovative system based on the IPAD Real-Time Clock, you have to be at the right place in the right time to see things happening and they will!

The Bloody Mary Ghost Adventure presents a new way of entertainment, creating a personalized experience for each user. Imagine being part of a story and, with your own perceptions and choices, write their end.

The story is divided into chapters (releases free in updates). As a novel, the course and its end are undefined and will depend on your choices.

FEATURES:
===========
- Stunning 3D/Hand Drawing Graphics
- Innovative Real Time System (If you play during day/night that reflects in game)
- Dynamic Events Based on Device Real-Time
- EMF Sensor that collects data and transform in events
- Constantly Updates

mmztech's comments:

FREE FOR WEEKEND!

Itunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bloody-mary-ghost-adventure/id526013921

Bloody Mary is a mix of adventure game with interactive novel using an innovative system based on the IPAD/Android Tablet/Android High-Res Smarthphones Real-Time Clock, you have to be at the right place in the right time to see things happening and they will!

The Bloody Mary Ghost Adventure presents a new way of entertainment, creating a personalized experience for each user. Imagine being part of a story and, with your own perceptions and choices, write their end.

The story is divided into chapters (releases free in updates). As a novel, the course and its end are undefined and will depend on your choices.

FEATURES:
===========
- Stunning 3D/Hand Drawing Graphics
- Innovative Real Time System (If you play during day/night that reflects in game)
- Dynamic Events Based on Device Real-Time
- EMF Sensor that collects data and transform in events
- New Chapter Every Month!
- Constantly Updates

SCREENS:
============

PROMO CODES (IPAD VERSION)
============
4AHT6YNR3WFA
EAFFEA9FK63M
NK93TE9KYAK6
3NLKH79P67X3
PRJ7KNLLRHWX
10-20-2012, 08:57 AM
I am with you on that the boiler puzzle is making me want to throw my ipad against the wall lol.... Heeeellllllp x
10-22-2012, 07:52 PM
Radio Battery?

Hi Everyone - noob to forum, but been playing game for about a week. Everything has worked well for me but now I'm stuck, I can't find the battery for the radio in chapter 3. Any hints will be appreciated.

10-24-2012, 03:24 AM
where is part3?
10-25-2012, 05:13 PM
ouiji board

I've passed almost everything but I don't know what to do on the first floor with the knife in the drawer or what to do with the board everytime I write where it restarts the gamec.
10-26-2012, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishpixie17 View Post
so im in chapter 3. ive done all the stuff with the radio and the battery and setting jane free and all that. but now i have to play the game with mary in the shower room on B3. does anyone know how to play this game? i dont even understand what im supposed to do. please help!
Hi - where did you find the battery?

Thanks
10-26-2012, 08:18 AM
Hi - where did you find the battery?

Thanks
10-26-2012, 10:30 AM
Did I miss an update or something?? Can't remember getting Chapter 3
10-29-2012, 08:16 PM
1.4 is out, with the new chapter and hint system
10-30-2012, 03:57 PM
How do you find the battery?
10-30-2012, 09:52 PM