★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Visible only through a scanning electron microscope, tiny nanorobots called Elenints (or Nints, for short) are built in a Molecular Nanobot Factory in the space between sheets of carbon molecules. They can't move on their own, but when they detect enough identical Elenints nearby they fuse into more complex forms - releasing a special substance called Protomatter. If you plan your Nint placement carefully, placing a single Nint can initiate a cascade of combinatorial self-assembly, creating vast amounts of Protomatter and a rare, high level Nint.

You'll need this Protomatter to keep the experiment clear of other, more radical Elenints like Creepers and Bombs, which can invade and pollute the experiment. Protomatter can be used in the Elenint Fabricator to build special Nints, such as Shields or the Binder, which can compel nearby Nints to self assemble.

Easy to learn and maddeningly addictive, Elenints is a game you can play anytime, whether you have a few minutes to spare or a few hours.

Elenints is free to play and comes with eight different challenges in normal or hard difficulty modes which you can play as many times as you like, trying to beat your high score.

Elenints can be played in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish!

The full, unlocked game adds more than a dozen new challenges, including the "Endless Challenge" where you can attempt to build the highest Elenint possible, the elusive Rank Seven Nint.

mlkaufman's comments:
I couldn't find a thread for this game, so I am creating one. I am in no way affiliated with the game or the developers, except that I downloaded the free trial and paid 99 cents to unlock it. The only IAP is the 99 cents to unlock the full game.

This game is similar to Triple town in that you are given a random token each turn and are attempting to make matches of similar tokens. There are alos random tokens that move or jump around. There is also a store where you can buy specific pieces.

Some differences include: an abstract theme rather then a Urban theme, steadily increasing numbers for matching (not always three like in Triple town), coins for the store are only usable in the game they are earned in, and the storage cell doesn't unlock until you reach a certain number of points in each game. There are also different modes with specific goals to go for (fastest time to a certain point, least moves to a certain point, highest score with a certain number of moves, etc) as well as an endless mode.

After having played it for a day, I actually think I like it better then Triple Town, which I consider to be one of the top five games on the App Store.

Two small negatives:

1) The buttons in the menus (but not the ones in the game) are a bit fiddly and sometimes have to be pressed a few times to get a result.

2) The fonts used (particularly the one in the store) are a bit too small and hard to read.

I would advise downloading it for free and trying it out.

05-24-2012, 02:34 PM
What a shill! I bet you are the developer. We are supposed to believe you just show up and your 1,696 post is about this game, you coming out of the blue and all! Fraud!

I do like me some triple town. Might have to check this out.

05-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennfusion View Post
What a shill! I bet you are the developer. We are supposed to believe you just show up and your 1,696 post is about this game, you coming out of the blue and all! Fraud!
You caught me. I posted my first 1695 messages just to lull people into a state of euphoria so that I could pounce when you all least expected it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA <- Maniacal Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennfusion View Post
I do like me some triple town. Might have to check this out.
Trust me, if you like Triple Town, you will love this one too.
05-24-2012, 03:26 PM
For free, i'll try it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-29-2012, 06:32 AM
Review from 148apps

http://www.148apps.com/reviews/elenints-review

Better than Triple Town and only $0.99 to unlock full game.
Must buy for me

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
05-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Hello Everyone!

Thanks for the compliments on Elenints, the team at Red Fly really appreciates it. Jeff is already working on fixing the bug with the twitchy menu buttons and working on making the fonts in the store easier to read. Thanks for the suggestions!
05-30-2012, 10:19 PM
Welcome. Love your game. It has replaced triple town and Dungeon Raid as my most played game.

Would you guys consider adding a lefty mode to this game? All it would need would be to swap your score and the Menu button at the top of the screen. This would be very helpful to people who hold their phone in their left hand.
05-30-2012, 11:00 PM
Glad I saw this thread. Love Triple Town and eager to try this out.
05-30-2012, 11:13 PM
I'm definitely interested! Finally a game in the TT vein that has nothing to do with either buying your score, or just about as cheesy, endlessly grinding on other runs of the game just so you can buy out the store on this run!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-30-2012, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I'm definitely interested! Finally a game in the TT vein that has nothing to do with either buying your score, or just about as cheesy, endlessly grinding on other runs of the game just so you can buy out the store on this run!
What's cool about this game is that it has a shop, but you can only buy from it with "credits" you have earned in the same game. Its an interesting idea that works very well.